dawidof60

Re: Bischofshofen HS78 screenshot

Post by dawidof60 »

best hill :D
Image[/url]
FeRu

Post by FeRu »

Nice...But better will be add anotherLarge hills from World Cup like Titise-Neustadt,Liberec,Hakuba both hills,Trondheim,Falun,maybe Whistler,Harrahov large hill,Planica large hill,Pragelato both hills,Sapporo Miyano Mori,maybe something from Summer Grand Prix like Courchevel,Hinterzarten,Niżny Tagił,Almaty,Hinzenbach,Einsiedeln...etc
I know that you need permission for use any hill in DSJ,but I think that any of those hills is better choise than Bschf HS78....Anyway thx for your work Jussi :) Keep it up

PS:sorry for my weak english
Szymon11

Post by Szymon11 »

FeRu wrote:Nice...But better will be add anotherLarge hills from World Cup like Titise-Neustadt,Liberec,Hakuba both hills,Trondheim,Falun,maybe Whistler,Harrahov large hill,Planica large hill,Pragelato both hills,Sapporo Miyano Mori,maybe something from Summer Grand Prix like Courchevel,Hinterzarten,Niżny Tagił,Almaty,Hinzenbach,Einsiedeln...etc
I know that you need permission for use any hill in DSJ,but I think that any of those hills is better choise than Bschf HS78....Anyway thx for your work Jussi :) Keep it up

Many of us wanted such a unusual hill as Bischofshofen HS78, so we have it now.
I said it many times and I'll say that again: getting permissions is not easy as it seems .
Peak: 1835
Total length offline: 3535.16 m
Total length online: 3500.20 m
Former online world record holder: Wisła.
Former offline world record holder in Oberstdorf! First jumper ever who broke and stood 230 meters barrier!
akkarbelling

Post by akkarbelling »

Szymon11 wrote:
FeRu wrote:Nice...But better will be add anotherLarge hills from World Cup like Titise-Neustadt,Liberec,Hakuba both hills,Trondheim,Falun,maybe Whistler,Harrahov large hill,Planica large hill,Pragelato both hills,Sapporo Miyano Mori,maybe something from Summer Grand Prix like Courchevel,Hinterzarten,Niżny Tagił,Almaty,Hinzenbach,Einsiedeln...etc

Many of us wanted such a unusual hill as Bischofshofen HS78, so we have it now.
I said it many times and I'll say that again: getting permissions is not easy as it seems .

Well said.
FeRu

Post by FeRu »

What about other hills in the same place/city/ hill complex where Jussi have permission for one hill like Harrahov,GaPa,Lahti. I mean that if you have permission for Certak HS205,you can use also Certak HS142? Or Lahti,GaPa and kuopio normal hills, Planica HS135?
Vaaranto

Post by Vaaranto »

I have made my own hill K220 HS255 I can put it up for download if you guys want. Iv made it the same way that the other hills are made so the graphics on that one are the same. My personal best there is 284m. Download will be rly simple. U just bascially download the game again but there is the new hill added. Online isnt available on that version.
Szymon11

Post by Szymon11 »

Vaaranto wrote:I have made my own hill K220 HS255 I can put it up for download if you guys want. Iv made it the same way that the other hills are made so the graphics on that one are the same. My personal best there is 284m. Download will be rly simple. U just bascially download the game again but there is the new hill added. Online isnt available on that version.
Yes, please upload the game with that hill.
Peak: 1835
Total length offline: 3535.16 m
Total length online: 3500.20 m
Former online world record holder: Wisła.
Former offline world record holder in Oberstdorf! First jumper ever who broke and stood 230 meters barrier!
Luk

Post by Luk »

Vaaranto wrote:I have made my own hill K220 HS255 I can put it up for download if you guys want. Iv made it the same way that the other hills are made so the graphics on that one are the same. My personal best there is 284m. Download will be rly simple. U just bascially download the game again but there is the new hill added. Online isnt available on that version.
Impossible :roll:
Rajmek1233

Post by Rajmek1233 »

Give the link.
Maybe it's your dream? lol
akkarbelling

Post by akkarbelling »

Troll