Val di Fiemme HS134 screenshot

General discussion about DSJ4.
Pertti Sarka

Re: Val di Fiemme HS134 screenshot

Post by Pertti Sarka »

Take your time JK. I like the sound of new version in November, just when the ski jumping season begins again. I haven't been playing in summer, but I think that releasing a new version in November, would give me a good reason to begin again. 8)
Luk

Post by Luk »

Nice hill :)
mjaorh

Post by mjaorh »

Jussi Koskela wrote:Wouldn't it be better to get a larger amount of new hills for the start of the real ski jumping season?
There's always a constant overhead when doing releases which is directly out from the time spent on additional hills.
Yes, you are right about that, but then I think you need to make more than 4 hills for the next release. But if there is too much work for you, why not hire someone who can help you and help develop the game. Although the game is by far the best ski jumping game available on the market there is still much that can be added.
EgyLynx

Post by EgyLynx »

Jussi: 1 mäki per paikka... If ask me that so called normal hill. or that bigger...

Trampolino dal Ben? 134 hs,...
In 2003 and in 1991 the Nordic Ski World Championships took place in the Val di Fiemme and Predazzo hosted the ski jumping events, wherefore the ski jumping hills where built. The larger jumps of the facility “Trampolino dal Ben” are mainly used for practising and international competitions in summer and winter, while the smaller plastic covered hill serve the local ski clubs for youth work.
^^ copy paste from fisskijumping.com.
...Selection in progress...
JimKane

Post by JimKane »

Jussi - Take your time and make great hills! This one looks beautiful. I would prefer well made hills over many hills.
Maciejo-96

Post by Maciejo-96 »

Now - waiting for the Kuopio HS127... ;)
Join me on my Twitch streams:
https://www.twitch.tv/mathijsen
Jakub Woszczyk

Post by Jakub Woszczyk »

cool jussi