Post by Yahoo »

mlody5

Re: Heikki is back?

Post by mlody5 »

WTF?! Villach there is, but there aren't Zk and Oberstdorf O.o
Hexiu92

Post by Hexiu92 »

Haha some jelous guys crying here again... Learn to jump, and challenge the real DSJ supermasters ;)
The Finnish DSJ Legend

I admire Szewczyk, Pfleger and Jaluvka

DSJ3 Total 7795,87 (15 FIN records)
DSJ4 Total 1604,84

Dont call me a cheater if you have better records than me. Thats like 20 years old muscle man punching out 10 years old girl.
lomzyniak92

Post by lomzyniak92 »

Everyone knows that you are cheater so why do you still play DSJ? No friends right?
Hexiu92

Post by Hexiu92 »

I was just testing the new hills! And not cheating omg...

Anyway, I was speaking some time ago on DSJ3 forum about this thing. Say what you say but to me cheating is part of DSJ gaming like any other gaming and sports. I'm mentally a very unhonest person and will always (ALWAYS) in every situation, in every time of world or life, try to find any means necessary to win people. I might even use my highger position in some hierarchy to make people rules, but personally break them to gain advantage. I accept it because I know this happens everywhere. This might sound sick but whatever, this is true. This is human nature: being better than others, surviving - by any means necessary.

Yes. Cheating in DSJ is ok. Do you agree? And the makers of game are responsible of making the game cheat-proof if they want to. Actually, I don't see any point why should they do that.

And last but not least, don't say you have never cheated... Nobody will believe you. All the trash is just thrown over the guys who have shown their cheats, told everyone what they do. So the remaining 99% of cheaters will stay hidden and just laugh... -_-
The Finnish DSJ Legend

I admire Szewczyk, Pfleger and Jaluvka

DSJ3 Total 7795,87 (15 FIN records)
DSJ4 Total 1604,84

Dont call me a cheater if you have better records than me. Thats like 20 years old muscle man punching out 10 years old girl.