Question for Jussi.

General discussion about DSJ4.
Arq_ski

Question for Jussi.

Post by Arq_ski »

Dear Jussi, the only thing that bothers me in your robot is no information about when the next version probably will. I am very patient when it comes to waiting for new games. Just note that almost all games have announced the premiere or the approximate month of issue. I liked the example that it was officially announced to the final version of DSJ will be in the winter. I expected such a thing, and probably not just me. Because if I every day go on site throughout the year and I see the same news that I want to throw the laptop out the window. I do not mean just for you rushing for more information about the prime minister. Because unless you know what to expect during your game, why do not you tell those who wait all year from Beta 1 to the final version? Think about it, and I think it has to be done. Sorry for the English, I learn it. And besides, you can add as if in installments, eg two or three jumps? Instead, for example, 10 after 3 months at a time?
personal best: 210,15m in Bad Mittendorf.
Bartek Palewicz

Re: Question for Jussi.

Post by Bartek Palewicz »

Jussi already said: new version comes this spring.
:)
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

I rather release new versions when they are finished than release unfinished versions on certain set dates.
JohnnyBerg

Post by JohnnyBerg »

New hills will probably be released around the time everyones free online subscription expires.
-It's what I would do if I was trying to make money off a game...
Kreuzfeuer

Post by Kreuzfeuer »

JohnnyBerg wrote:New hills will probably be released around the time everyones free online subscription expires.
-It's what I would do if I was trying to make money off a game...
The first one who say that! Respect! I think thats true :D
SuperAdo111

Post by SuperAdo111 »

He is not the first one,everybody knew that,everybody who is active here ;)