Changing countries

General discussion about DSJ4.
DrCal

Changing countries

Post by DrCal »

I noticed a player in GBR has suddenly vanished and become a player in POL. I don't understand??? Sure it helps me because he was ahead of me in 3 hills but still, it's very strange!
Daniel Calland - GBR
Total Length - 2478.64m
skorpios

Re: Changing countries

Post by skorpios »

DrCal wrote:I noticed a player in GBR has suddenly vanished and become a player in POL. I don't understand??? Sure it helps me because he was ahead of me in 3 hills but still, it's very strange!
I thought that was polish guy, who lives in GB. I am living in London as well, but I have polish flag :) He paid english debit or credit card and he had automatically GB flag, now he changed for correct nationality, imho :)
DrCal

Post by DrCal »

I never thought of it like that. i assumed you were assigned whatever country you chose, but of course there is the billing address. now it makes some sense to me, thanks :)
Daniel Calland - GBR
Total Length - 2478.64m
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

The nationality is decided based on the billing/shipping address country. If it goes wrong I can update it manually.
iwo1333

Post by iwo1333 »

Jussi can you change my country from GBR to POL?
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

iwo1333 wrote:Jussi can you change my country from GBR to POL?
What's your player name?
iwo1333

Post by iwo1333 »

Grażyna Beger
iwo1333

Post by iwo1333 »

THX
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

DrCal wrote:I noticed a player in GBR has suddenly vanished and become a player in POL. I don't understand??? Sure it helps me because he was ahead of me in 3 hills but still, it's very strange!
To be honest, I can't blame them. I have swapped countries myself. No one jumps in the National Cup... well almost, excepting you or few other people. I just played once and I remember there was just you. How many British players are there ? 3 or 4 ? Rest of them are Polish anyway.