Jussi what to do with this?

General discussion about DSJ4.
Just me

Jussi what to do with this?

Post by Just me »

Someone is post slowmotion tool and text with cheat engine cheating tips on youtube and some forum in net! Now everyone is can cheat in game, what can you do in this??? Can you call police for helping?
Zmaster

Re: Jussi what to do with this?

Post by Zmaster »

Just ignore the ones who feel the need for cheating and enjoy the game as it is. I know I will have fun jumping and getting better :) Don't let the cheating community get to you. The less attention it gets, the less it attracts people.
That's gotta hurt.
SuperAdo111

Post by SuperAdo111 »

Yeah,all of us should not give tham attention which they do not deserve,play game,i think everyone here play for fun,so rating isnt so important...
granti

Post by granti »

Zmaster wrote:Just ignore the ones who feel the need for cheating and enjoy the game as it is. I know I will have fun jumping and getting better :) Don't let the cheating community get to you. The less attention it gets, the less it attracts people.
joke, or?
Zmaster

Post by Zmaster »

granti wrote:
Zmaster wrote:Just ignore the ones who feel the need for cheating and enjoy the game as it is. I know I will have fun jumping and getting better :) Don't let the cheating community get to you. The less attention it gets, the less it attracts people.
joke, or?
Absolutely not. If people can't get any attention by cheating, I don't know why they would cheat.
That's gotta hurt.
granti

Post by granti »

but its a fact that cheaters gain attention cause of records and wins. and most of the cheaters do it to cause they wanna spoil the fun for the community (other kind of attention).

and to your first post: im not a top player, so its not bothering me that much, but if i were it would piss me off that some using cheats ruins my good results. i think ignoring cheats in a game only leads to a slow death.
Zmaster

Post by Zmaster »

granti wrote:but its a fact that cheaters gain attention cause of records and wins. and most of the cheaters do it to cause they wanna spoil the fun for the community (other kind of attention).
This is exactly what we need to get changed from our side. Lets not give them that joy of attention. And lets not get our fun spoiled. I think it its up to us.

If cheaters are devoted enough, there is no game that will be 100% cheat proof. Ie. Counter Strike had a HUGE fight against cheaters but it never ended and I think it never wont as long as cheaters get attention.
That's gotta hurt.