Torsten used FACTS!
Its not very effective...
A flame war started!
Josef Jaluvka used LIES!
The flames keep scorching.
Torsten used SIMPLE QUESTION!
It doesn't affect foe Josef Jaluvka...

Mediamond withdrew Torsten! Mediamond sent out TPo!

Josef Jaluvka used IDIOT CARD!
TPo used TRUTH!
Josef Jaluvka used NAZI CARD!
NAZI CARD triggered a change! ZMaster was forced out!
ZMaster used DELETE!
The flame war stopped.
Josef Jaluvka used SILENCE!
SILENCE triggered a change! Torsten was forced out!
Torsten used SIMPLE QUESTION!
A flame war started!
It doesn't affect foe Josef Jaluvka...
Josef Jaluvka used COUNTER-ARGUMENT!
But nothing happened!
Mediamond withdrew Torsten! Mediamond sent out ZMaster!
ZMaster used LOCK!
Their destiny is now bonded!
One-hit KO!
Mediamond fainted!
WRClub fainted!
The flame war stopped.
Total Length: 5353.38 m // 7749.06 m // 1603.92 m
Total Length: 14706.36 m
--
Winner of Ski-Stars World Championships (large hill) // 2nd of Ski-Stars World Championships (team) // Winner of Ski-Stars DSJ2 Cup
RobertKranjecFAN

Re: The best post in this forum ever

Post by RobertKranjecFAN »

I wanna be the very best
Like no one ever was
To catch them (cheaters) is my real test
To train them (not to cheat anymore) is my cause

CHEATERS, gotta catch 'em all
promaster

Post by promaster »

This truly IS the best post yet. It sums it up well, /agree from me.

I really don't want to say that, but facts are still facts - after watching Jaluvka's replay like 20 times I must admit it looks 1% legit. Nobody could move the jumper that fast (around 5 little moves per second!) and the timing looks strangely good.

I don't want anybody to respond to this message now, if anybody really must - PM me. I'm just saying my opinion on this topic and I want to end it right now and right here.
SuperAdo111

Post by SuperAdo111 »

Javluka did not move his jumper even 1mm,only when he was to do telemark he moved it to a perfect position,it is clean that he is a cheater,bye bye,i will not spam to this theme anymore,i watched pfelger and javlukas replay several times..myb 10 each of them and my conclusion is : CHEATERS :D
Metsi

Post by Metsi »

SuperAdo111 wrote:Javluka did not move his jumper even 1mm,only when he was to do telemark he moved it to a perfect position,it is clean that he is a cheater,bye bye,i will not spam to this theme anymore,i watched pfelger and javlukas replay several times..myb 10 each of them and my conclusion is : CHEATERS :D
The SP topic is closed so i will try to fit in here.

1. The 'waiting' thing.
I don't know how many of you guys jump offline but after thousands of jumps you can easily notice that ususally the wind changes the most just a second after landing (well that's what i notice a lot).
So it's really normal and reasonable to wait 3-4 seconds before starting the jump. Don't believe me? Check it yourself! Most of you are used to start at 10.0 because of online mode. Try waiting a bit sometimes.

2. Online and offline are 2 totally different things. Please keep that in your mind. I sometimes play for fun at online mode and i never really get close to really impressive lenghts. Offline it's different. I search for the best wind/gate conditions and 80% of my jumps are close to my PB.
So even if i would be in top10 total lenghts it doesn't mean i should be a good online player. PERIOD!

3. Jumping WR with jumper #1. I don't really see the point of discussion. I did like 7 rounds on Planica yesterday and in 5 of them i jumped the longest one with my 1st or 2nd jumper. I don't know if it's a matter of a temporary freshness or some psychic reasons, but the truth is after 20 jumpers i begin to make all the jumps really similar. And really only sometimes i manage to jump really far with jumpers with numbers 20+.

4. Someone mentioned that JP doesn't almost move his jumper during the flight? Please, it happends quite a lot if you jump a lot. After some time, when you get used to the same hill, same speed, same winds, you can easily manage to keep your position still!

All in all (as i think i mentioned before) i would never be unkind enough to call someone a cheater, unless he/she is prooven to be one!

And a quick personal note: try spending as much time on improving your records as you do on argueing here ;)

(note to moderators: why did you close the SP topic? not minding the minor "idiot" and "cheater" accidents, it's a normal discussion if you ask me)
TPo

Post by TPo »

For me, having impossibly long total length in DSJ3 for such a long time without being in the community (and making 7 WRs in a day) is a solid enough proof for cheating. If a player is simply way ahead of all the others without online rating 1700 and 500 posts, he's a cheater. And while online and offline are different, a good offline player is still good in online, as jumping is almost exactly the same in every wind condition. @Metsi: Jaluvka has the WR in Zakopane, it was his first and only uploaded record. It's not possible to do a perfect jumps after 8 flights.
--
Winner of Ski-Stars World Championships (large hill) // 2nd of Ski-Stars World Championships (team) // Winner of Ski-Stars DSJ2 Cup
Metsi

Post by Metsi »

Please remember, we have a 'practice' option to train yourself before jumping officialy in a cup (especially that you can train on a preferred wind/gate). Is it really that complicated?
No offence, but the only person who could eventually call anyone a cheater is Jussi.
Untill that happends, noone should be called a cheater!
TPo

Post by TPo »

Jaluvka and Pfleger, give me replays of all your DSJ3 WRs, and i'll never call you cheaters again :wink:
--
Metsi

Post by Metsi »

I'm only discussing the current version.
Everyone complained there were no replays. Now the replays are included and people are complaining even more.
I stand in defence of those guys, because if you take a look at this forum, as a person who is not often attending in any discussions here, you will clearly see that they were judged a long time ago and now everyone is just waiting for another piece of wood in the flames. Even if what the Czech's are givin reasonable opinions and answers they are still being taunted.
TPo

Post by TPo »

Of course they were judged. People don't have good enough reasons to change their views now. It's simply too late for them to come out of the shadows.
--
Zmaster

Post by Zmaster »

Metsi wrote: (note to moderators: why did you close the SP topic? not minding the minor "idiot" and "cheater" accidents, it's a normal discussion if you ask me)
Everyone complained there were no replays. Now the replays are included and people are complaining even more.
and now everyone is just waiting for another piece of wood in the flames.
You kinda answered your question yourself
That's gotta hurt.
SuperAdo111

Post by SuperAdo111 »

but why he wont to jump online,he will not lose anything,just a 5 minutes in his life? He can turn off his cheat and go online but he will be loser,everyone will see that,thats killing him ;)
Zmaster

Post by Zmaster »

And posts like Admir's are the kind of posts that can't be allowed to be post in these threads.
That's gotta hurt.
Metsi

Post by Metsi »

Zmaster wrote:
Metsi wrote: (note to moderators: why did you close the SP topic? not minding the minor "idiot" and "cheater" accidents, it's a normal discussion if you ask me)
and now everyone is just waiting for another piece of wood in the flames.
You kinda answered your question yourself
I see you point but closing such topics is like saying "You're a cheater - deal with it".
So i would suggest either leaving the topic open for further discussions of deleting it at all.
SuperAdo111

Post by SuperAdo111 »

What i said wrong ? That's truth but noone can prove it,i told Jussi to make a anticheat system i know its very,very hard but if he can.. :)