@Stepan Pfleger

General discussion about DSJ4.
SuperAdo111

Re: @Stepan Pfleger

Post by SuperAdo111 »

Maybe they are not cheaters i will just ask a many times asked question,go to online at WOT,play ONLY 1 WOT,and we will believe you.I will not jugde to you but i think that what u did is not so unbeatable,just have to practice and practice and practice,so mans put online records and all will be good,spliting of that 2 kind of game will be good thing,so we can see a different,i think that 50 of us jumped 220 in kulm,20 jumped 238-9 at planica,so do not judge to them,let them play and all finished,but make a online records and all will be happy,if you have balls (you 2) you can go in online game ,just 1 time,do not have to play all day or every week,month,1 time at WOT ... Thats what i had to say,your is decision ;) I would say that Pfelger jumped from 1st when he post record,about 5-6 days ago,but i did not wanna spam :)
np2ij

Post by np2ij »

lomzyniak92 wrote:Josef, I think the best idea would be to see you play online how good you are. As of now you are cheater. I want to ser you playing online if you aint a cheater and you have MAN BALLS why dont you come and play online? Today there is online tournament only 30 minutes.

PS; It is at 19:00pm ;)
I don't care what you want. I've explained that online and offline are two different disciplines and I'm not interested in online. If you really thinks it proves I'm a cheater then it would be quite interesting to know your age and maybe your IQ as well.
OlliT

Post by OlliT »

I think Pfleger has only made one jumper, ''stewenpf'' or whatever, because he only has to jump once to beat the WR. Why would he jump more if he can manipulate the jumps?
TPo

Post by TPo »

OlliT wrote:I think Pfleger has only made one jumper, ''stewenpf'' or whatever, because he only has to jump once to beat the WR. Why would he jump more if he can manipulate the jumps?
He has done more jumps. It's possible to save the entire game from RAM with some programs. He can save it 10+ times and then check which has the best wind. Then he only jumps with slowdown and always loads the game again if the jump wasn't a WR.
Total Length: 5353.38 m // 7749.06 m // 1603.92 m
Total Length: 14706.36 m
--
Winner of Ski-Stars World Championships (large hill) // 2nd of Ski-Stars World Championships (team) // Winner of Ski-Stars DSJ2 Cup
OlliT

Post by OlliT »

np2ij wrote:
Yahoo wrote:Why they(Jaluvka and Pfleger) can't join the server and show their skills? They waste a lot of time in offline, but they haven't 20 minutes to online? Replays are clear, but these guys are not clear...
Why do you think that offline and online are the same? It's like downhill and slalom in fact.
That is completely different, downhill and slalom are like two different sports, offline and online are both skijumping. Also, if you really are that good of a jumper, why wouldn't you show us your skills online? The Finnish record holders (Kalle Keltomäki and others) are also good online, because they are good players. The fact that you are a cheater and you can't really jump, and you don't jump online only because you would get caught cheating and you are denying it makes you even more a cheater and also ridiculous. Also you wanted to know lomzyniak92's age and IQ because he claimed that you are a cheater, so I'll tell you a couple of things: First, according to his username, I would say that he is 19 or 20 years old. Second, you really can't call him stupid if you have nothing else to do than cheat in video games. Just admit it to us and especially Jussi, and make some real world records, then nobody has any problem with you.
np2ij

Post by np2ij »

Torsten wrote:Hey Josef!
There where 2 simple questions to Stepan. No answers so far ... but you are defending him without knowing the answers. Why?
I think because you know the answers! And you know it's against the rules. And as long as you and Stepan don't give any plausible answers there is no reason for stop blaming you for cheating.

And no, you are wrong if you say, you knew it would be senseless showing your replays. Because these 2 weird things (starting number 1 and perfect start timing) couldn't be seen without them.
Why? Because it's always the same, it doesn't matter who uploads his records if me or him. ALWAYS it's a starting point of our insultation. It was the same when I uploaded Zakopane, it's the same now with Stepan, and I'm afraid it will be repeated forever. BTW: why you didn't mention that not every his replay is made with jumper nr.1?? Because it's only an excuse for starting a new flame, nothing more!!! Somebody has already mentioned here he jumps with the only one jumper... I can't see any issue with such practice. Wind in DSJ4 is much more stable than before, it really doesn't make any sense to me to wait for jumper number 87 hoping the wind will be significantly different from the beginning. I can tell you I typically don't use more than 15 jumpers in a row.
Torsten wrote:
np2ij wrote:WHY NOBODY MENTIONS NECHCIAL's WR in GA-PA THAT WIND DOESN'T CHAGE FROM 2.4/2.3 ALL THE TIME? WHY NOBODY CALLS HIM CHEATER, TOO???
Have a look at the online ratings. IMHO that would prove almost anything around Krzysztof ...
ROFL, you can't mean it seriously.
Torsten wrote:
np2ij wrote:Why nobody mentions my Zakopane WR is with jumper nr. 8 and wind isn't optimal at all?
Oh, ok ... one question: Why is Zakopane your only uploaded hillrecord? Didn't you jump the other hills so far?
Right, I didn't. Does it prove something?
np2ij

Post by np2ij »

OlliT wrote:
np2ij wrote:
Yahoo wrote:Why they(Jaluvka and Pfleger) can't join the server and show their skills? They waste a lot of time in offline, but they haven't 20 minutes to online? Replays are clear, but these guys are not clear...
Why do you think that offline and online are the same? It's like downhill and slalom in fact.
That is completely different, downhill and slalom are like two different sports, offline and online are both skijumping. Also, if you really are that good of a jumper, why wouldn't you show us your skills online? The Finnish record holders (Kalle Keltomäki and others) are also good online, because they are good players. The fact that you are a cheater and you can't really jump, and you don't jump online only because you would get caught cheating and you are denying it makes you even more a cheater and also ridiculous. Also you wanted to know lomzyniak92's age and IQ because he claimed that you are a cheater, so I'll tell you a couple of things: First, according to his username, I would say that he is 19 or 20 years old. Second, you really can't call him stupid if you have nothing else to do than cheat in video games. Just admit it to us and especially Jussi, and make some real world records, then nobody has any problem with you.
Easy! Boy, I didn't call him stupid. Just in opposite, it was him and you who called me a cheater!
TPo

Post by TPo »

np2ij wrote: Why? Because it's always the same, it doesn't matter who uploads his records if me or him. ALWAYS it's a starting point of our insultation. It was the same when I uploaded Zakopane, it's the same now with Stepan, and I'm afraid it will be repeated forever. BTW: why you didn't mention that not every his replay is made with jumper nr.1?? Because it's only an excuse for starting a new flame, nothing more!!! Somebody has already mentioned here he jumps with the only one jumper... I can't see any issue with such practice. Wind in DSJ4 is much more stable than before, it really doesn't make any sense to me to wait for jumper number 87 hoping the wind will be significantly different from the beginning. I can tell you I typically don't use more than 15 jumpers in a row.
How stupid are you? That just proves our point. When the wind doesn't change much, it's very benefictial to have 200+ jumper swith the perfect wind seed. Of course, it doesn't matter if you are using a program savestate and slowdown (perfect jump every time). If someone jumps with only one jumper, he either is nowhere near world top100 or is a cheater.
np2ij wrote:ROFL, you can't mean it seriously.
I think he can, and does. If someone in world top10 would never have jumped online, I would really doubt he's not a cheater.
np2ij wrote:Right, I didn't. Does it prove something?
Yes. It proves you are a cheater.
--
Winner of Ski-Stars World Championships (large hill) // 2nd of Ski-Stars World Championships (team) // Winner of Ski-Stars DSJ2 Cup
np2ij

Post by np2ij »

TPo wrote:
OlliT wrote:I think Pfleger has only made one jumper, ''stewenpf'' or whatever, because he only has to jump once to beat the WR. Why would he jump more if he can manipulate the jumps?
He has done more jumps. It's possible to save the entire game from RAM with some programs. He can save it 10+ times and then check which has the best wind. Then he only jumps with slowdown and always loads the game again if the jump wasn't a WR.
Wow, could you please be so kind and tell us which programs it allows? I don't know such program and if you know it, at least it proves you're much bigger cheater than me.
np2ij

Post by np2ij »

TPo wrote:
In this case your post proves you're an idiot, which I'll never reply anymore.
TPo

Post by TPo »

np2ij wrote:
TPo wrote:
Wow, could you please be so kind and tell us which programs it allows? I don't know such program and if you know it, at least it proves you're much bigger cheater than me.
Us? Now Im pretty sure you are the same person :wink: ArtMoney can achieve such a thing, though Im not completely sure if it works with this game.
np2ij wrote:
TPo wrote:
In this case your post proves you're an idiot, which I'll never reply anymore.
Yeah, retreat as you wish :wink: Im sorry to beat you down so bad :twisted:
Last edited by TPo on 25 Jan 2012, 18:25, edited 1 time in total.
--
Zmaster

Post by Zmaster »

I am locking this thread.

This is a wrong way to use this forum.

Slanderous, vulgar, hateful or threatening comments
That's gotta hurt.
Torsten

@Josef Jaluvka

Post by Torsten »

Hmmmm ... somebody locked the Stepan-Thread. So I have to open a new one for asking.

np2ij wrote:ALWAYS it's a starting point of our insultation.
And you don't see any suspicious questionable things in these replays? What's wrong about asking? You don't want to be blamed for cheating. But answering some questions doesn't seem to be legit in your opionion, too.
np2ij wrote:BTW: why you didn't mention that not every his replay is made with jumper nr.1??
i just asked, why the WR-jumps were done with jumper nr 1. Why should i mention other things if i just want to know the reason for this?

np2ij wrote:Somebody has already mentioned here he jumps with the only one jumper... I can't see any issue with such practice.

Hmmm ... the issue is: it's much easier to get good wind while doing many jumps if the wind is good at one time.
Why do you think it could be "smarter", if you jump with only one player and then you have to wait for new good wind a much longer time?
The only possibility for doing that with reason is: he uses a cheating-tool. But maybe i'm wrong. Then tell me. Therefore i asked the question!
np2ij wrote:it really doesn't make any sense to me to wait for jumper number 87
Nobody said someone should wait for number 87. But if you do many jumps while the wind is good, not every perfect jump is done with jumper number 1, do you agree?
Torsten wrote:Have a look at the online ratings. IMHO that would prove almost anything around Krzysztof ...
np2ij wrote:ROFL, you can't mean it seriously.
I definitively proves: he is really good in playing this game without SlowDown. And that's a thing, you or Stepan never showed. And therefore (besides the fact, you don't give answers for some really simple questions ...) most of the community doesn't believe you.
Torsten wrote:Oh, ok ... one question: Why is Zakopane your only uploaded hillrecord? Didn't you jump the other hills so far?
No it doesn't. Simple question. Simple answer.
If I believe, you didn't jump on any of the other 5 hills doesn't matter at all ...
bulwa11

Re: @Josef Jaluvka

Post by bulwa11 »

It was locked for a reason.
Jose_Bach

About locking

Post by Jose_Bach »

IMHO we should be able to discuss about these strangenesses in replays etc., especially now when Jaluvka is answering..
Petri Kähkönen
My YouTube-channel (piano videos, for example my own compositions, arrangements etc.): http://www.youtube.com/user/BachJose -