WR held by cheaters?

General discussion about DSJ4.
Risto Salonen

Re: WR held by cheaters?

Post by Risto Salonen »

Krzysztof Niechcial wrote:He have Czech IP like one moderator say, he's language isn't perfect too, but remember that Polish and Czech language is quite similar..
Agreed with Krzysztof. Czech people understand Polish well, it's a bit similar situation to that of Scandinavian languages :)
Austrian_Skijumpfan_94

Re: WR held by cheaters?

Post by Austrian_Skijumpfan_94 »

jaytee wrote:I think it would be a great idea to implement "online only-records" - Jussi would that be possible?

And yes I meant the Lössels. But I dont wanna judge them either. But actually I have never seem them jumping online... Or maybe I have never seen them because they were nowhere near the top... (where I was :-D)
But still I think it`s a little suspicious that they do not rock online but hold 3 world records!

Still I wonder if much more players set their records with cheats. I wasnt so crappy lately, (even beat Robert Struski a couple of times :-D) but I tried to get to the records in training with perfect conditions. Except in Planica and Bad Mitterndorf (where I was "only" 3m short) it was simply NOT possible for me to get close anywhere.

but still I dont wanna judge anyone. Maybe it`s just me and my "perfect" jumps arent that good. So guys dont get pissed off by my comment ;-)
It´s even possible that they have a bad connection to the internet so they can´t jump as good as ofline