WR held by cheaters?

General discussion about DSJ4.
TPo

Re: WR held by cheaters?

Post by TPo »

np2ij wrote:
Risto Salonen wrote:There are indeed some jumps on the top 100 list where jumpers don't move at all during the flight. However, the creepiest thing is the Zakopane WR is his only recorded top 100 result in any hill!
Use your brain, check Personal Hill Records and you'll find out it's just my the only hill I has been jumped.
Im sorry, but nobodys gonna believe you... You went a bit over the top in DSJ3 :roll:
Total Length: 5353.38 m // 7749.06 m // 1603.92 m
Total Length: 14706.36 m
--
Winner of Ski-Stars World Championships (large hill) // 2nd of Ski-Stars World Championships (team) // Winner of Ski-Stars DSJ2 Cup
Domin

Post by Domin »

Hahaha
@JJ
Change name and play with new name :D haha! Maybe then someone will like and respect you.

@Rest
It is funny. You are all funny... Your's fight with slowdown is woeful, because 1/3 of the top is jumping on this... In DSJ 4 is harder to rate that jump is with Xspeed or without.
---------------------------------------------
Dominik Domin Machowiak
Christian Hermann 2

Post by Christian Hermann 2 »

We just need online records!
Torsten

Post by Torsten »

Domin wrote:[...] Your's fight with slowdown is woeful, because 1/3 of the top is jumping on this... In DSJ 4 is harder to rate that jump is with Xspeed or without.
I thought jumping with slowdown isn't possible anymore :shock:
Jussi, what's going on????
Austrian_Skijumpfan_94

Post by Austrian_Skijumpfan_94 »

np2ij wrote:
Risto Salonen wrote:There are indeed some jumps on the top 100 list where jumpers don't move at all during the flight. However, the creepiest thing is the Zakopane WR is his only recorded top 100 result in any hill!
Use your brain, check Personal Hill Records and you'll find out it's just my the only hill I has been jumped.
However when you "jumped" ~1 meter above the old record. It seams strange for me.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Torsten wrote:
Domin wrote:[...] Your's fight with slowdown is woeful, because 1/3 of the top is jumping on this... In DSJ 4 is harder to rate that jump is with Xspeed or without.
I thought jumping with slowdown isn't possible anymore :shock:
Jussi, what's going on????
Looks like I had (accidentally) disabled the direct checking (which didn't work always) already in the beta versions, but I might be able to dig something from the raw data in replays.
Jose_Bach

Post by Jose_Bach »

Domin wrote:Hahaha
@JJ
Change name and play with new name :D haha! Maybe then someone will like and respect you.

@Rest
It is funny. You are all funny... Your's fight with slowdown is woeful, because 1/3 of the top is jumping on this... In DSJ 4 is harder to rate that jump is with Xspeed or without.
It's nice to hear if 1/3 of the top is jumping with it, because I have never used any kind of programs and I am top10 in total length :)
Petri Kähkönen
My YouTube-channel (piano videos, for example my own compositions, arrangements etc.): http://www.youtube.com/user/BachJose -
jaytee

Post by jaytee »

I think it would be a great idea to implement "online only-records" - Jussi would that be possible?

And yes I meant the Lössels. But I dont wanna judge them either. But actually I have never seem them jumping online... Or maybe I have never seen them because they were nowhere near the top... (where I was :-D)
But still I think it`s a little suspicious that they do not rock online but hold 3 world records!

Still I wonder if much more players set their records with cheats. I wasnt so crappy lately, (even beat Robert Struski a couple of times :-D) but I tried to get to the records in training with perfect conditions. Except in Planica and Bad Mitterndorf (where I was "only" 3m short) it was simply NOT possible for me to get close anywhere.

but still I dont wanna judge anyone. Maybe it`s just me and my "perfect" jumps arent that good. So guys dont get pissed off by my comment ;-)
Jose_Bach

Post by Jose_Bach »

jaytee wrote:I think it would be a great idea to implement "online only-records" - Jussi would that be possible?

And yes I meant the Lössels. But I dont wanna judge them either. But actually I have never seem them jumping online... Or maybe I have never seen them because they were nowhere near the top... (where I was :-D)
But still I think it`s a little suspicious that they do not rock online but hold 3 world records!

Still I wonder if much more players set their records with cheats. I wasnt so crappy lately, (even beat Robert Struski a couple of times :-D) but I tried to get to the records in training with perfect conditions. Except in Planica and Bad Mitterndorf (where I was "only" 3m short) it was simply NOT possible for me to get close anywhere.

but still I dont wanna judge anyone. Maybe it`s just me and my "perfect" jumps arent that good. So guys dont get pissed off by my comment ;-)
jaytee, although somebody maybe uses slowmotion or some, it's possible to get great records without any programs. I have never used and I have 3 top10 and 5 top20 records in world list. Just more jumps and practise, it will be awarded :)
Petri Kähkönen
My YouTube-channel (piano videos, for example my own compositions, arrangements etc.): http://www.youtube.com/user/BachJose -
Mario Kickmayer 2

Post by Mario Kickmayer 2 »

I think all of the records are possible (not like the Zakopane jumps in Beta).
At Lillehammer, Bad Mitterndorf and nearly also in Planica i jumped longer then the WRs but couldn`t stand those lengths.
And if you look at the online ratings of the Lössels you can see, that they are playing also online (with good results too). But i agree, they are not so constant at long jumps than BS, PO, KK or WF at the Beta version
Gosen

Post by Gosen »

I think it's a problem which concerns perception of some people. I was jumping in Planica and I wasn't even close to 236, what can I tell about current WC then? Seems like cheat to me. No! I have just lack of some skills or conception, which are needed to jump further on particular hill, but it doesn't mean that player who jumped that far was using cheats (or programs or whatever helps, it could be everything which can help you, from good mouse or way of handling mouse to position which you sit). What's more... when you jump over 1000 times it's very likely that finally you make perfect flight, so be cautious about accusing 1/3 top10 players or anyone who have good results. Of course I am not pretty sure that current WC holders didn't use cheat, but let's take it easy.
Mario Kickmayer 2

Post by Mario Kickmayer 2 »

Gosen wrote:Of course I am not pretty sure that current WC holders didn't use cheat, but let's take it easy.
Zakopane makes me think about :roll:
Jose_Bach

Post by Jose_Bach »

I agree that we must not abuse anyone for using cheating without clear proof, but it would be nice that everyone who does records (or in online) with some kind of slowmotioning or anything else cheat, could admit it honestly.
Petri Kähkönen
OlliT

Post by OlliT »

np2ij wrote:
That guy isn't even Josef Jaluvka, he just has the signature with his name. Check his profile, I don't think that czech's would write the most in a topic for Poles.
Krzysztof Niechcial

Post by Krzysztof Niechcial »

OlliT wrote:
np2ij wrote:
That guy isn't even Josef Jaluvka, he just has the signature with his name. Check his profile, I don't think that czech's would write the most in a topic for Poles.
He have Czech IP like one moderator say, he's language isn't perfect too, but remember that Polish and Czech language is quite similar..