beta 2!

General discussion about DSJ4.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

mario123456783 wrote:I think paying for the beta is not fair.If someone does not like the game does not recover the money

example- someone do not like jumping on a hill 185 k on beta 2 or full verision
There's always the 30-day money back guarantee available. You can also wait for the full version. It's more than fair that those who have prepurchased the game to get some extras in advance.
bulwa11

Post by bulwa11 »

Jussi Koskela wrote:
mario123456783 wrote:I think paying for the beta is not fair.If someone does not like the game does not recover the money

There's always the 30-day money back guarantee available. You can also wait for the full version. It's more than fair that those who have prepurchased the game to get some extras in advance.

exactly, I agree fully
mario123456783

Post by mario123456783 »

"There's always the 30-day money back guarantee available" sorry I did not know that;)
nintendere

Post by nintendere »

Arto Sihvola wrote:

I paid my rent but i had a bad day. Not fair!
Bad comparison, though your opinion is still valid.
skiflyer11

Post by skiflyer11 »

Then you can go back jumping at large or normal hills

That's gotta hurt (sorry Zmaster for that fake ;))
orsvend

Post by orsvend »

You are getting to try it for free. Isnt that enaugh? Pay Jussi like everyone else and stop whining. It is A GAME. Games are made by DEVELOPERS. Developers spend precious TIME making them, so of course they want MONEY.
skiflyer11

Post by skiflyer11 »

orsvend wrote:You are getting to try it for free. Isnt that enaugh? Pay Jussi like everyone else and stop whining. It is A GAME. Games are made by DEVELOPERS. Developers spend precious TIME making them, so of course they want MONEY.
Yes i agree full

Skijumpfan970

Post by Skijumpfan970 »

I cant wait beta 2 :D I think it is the best ski jump game ever!
skiflyer11

Post by skiflyer11 »

Skijumpfan970 wrote:I cant wait beta 2 :D I think it is the best ski jump game ever!
absolutely :P

jjannee

Re: beta 2!

Post by jjannee »

Jussi Koskela wrote:
mario123456783 wrote:
Jussi Koskela wrote: Nope.
mr jussi last question :D get a new hill in beta 2? please reply :D it's probably not a secret
Yes, but only if you have prepurchased the game. One ski flying hill and one normal hill.

Mr jussi mitkä mäet tulee, jos kerta on yks lento, -ja yksi normaalimäki?
What is name of the hills?
Ski jumper from finland!

http://www.youtube.com/user/jiipeekkoo?feature=mhee

SUBSCRIBE ME!
gg77

Post by gg77 »

Ok. I buy the game now for 30 days and I do not want a refund, and DSJ 4 full maybe even come out in June and full version I do not like it. What should I do?
orsvend

Post by orsvend »

gg77 wrote:

Ok. I buy the game now for 30 days and I do not want a refund, and DSJ 4 full maybe even come out in June and full version I do not like it. What should I do?
Then you have bought the game and liked it for more than 30 days. If you cant pay 12.19 euro for a month of gaming fun, then you should find something else to do, cause gaming is not a free hobby.

Throwing horseshoes at sticks is free, maybe you wanna give that a go?
TPo

Post by TPo »

gg77 wrote:

Prepurchasing a game is always a risk. If you dont want to take it, wait for the full version.
Total Length: 5353.38 m // 7749.06 m // 1603.92 m
Total Length: 14706.36 m
--
Winner of Ski-Stars World Championships (large hill) // 2nd of Ski-Stars World Championships (team) // Winner of Ski-Stars DSJ2 Cup
lukicabukica

Post by lukicabukica »

FLYING HILL FLYING HILL FLYING HILL FLYING HILL :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
YEA YEA YEA YEA :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
HA HA HA HA :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
YYYYEEEEAAAA :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
premier

Post by premier »

i wonder how is the progress, not only for beta 2, but whole game, how much more is there to do to fully release the game