Will you add CPU jumper in beta 2????

General discussion about DSJ4.
nexen84

Post by nexen84 »

bulwa11 wrote:well he just said no computer in Beta 2 so still hopes for computer in full ver..
Must be, if not I'm selling my key :)
Zipp

Post by Zipp »

nexen84 wrote:
bulwa11 wrote:well he just said no computer in Beta 2 so still hopes for computer in full ver..
Must be, if not I'm selling my key :)
Sell to me :P xD :)
Lillehamer : 146.01
Lahti:137.01
Practice Lillehammer...(with cheat) 208.5 meter's
premier

Post by premier »

how about just simulating results of cpu players? we don't have to watch them.
mlody5

Post by mlody5 »

Jussi Koskela wrote:Won't be in beta-2.
ok, in beta2. but in FV cpu players will be?
pajkul

Post by pajkul »

premier wrote:how about just simulating results of cpu players? we don't have to watch them.
Making them visible is probably less problematic than simulating them, actually this is the main issue.
This is the simulation that's so difficult to program.
premier

Post by premier »

pajkul wrote:
premier wrote:how about just simulating results of cpu players? we don't have to watch them.
Making them visible is probably less problematic than simulating them, actually this is the main issue.
This is the simulation that's so difficult to program.
how do you know ? in my opinion it should be easier just to simulate distance than the whole flight
Mistrz

Post by Mistrz »

Absolutely, in the final version should be the CPU players. :D
EyTschej

Post by EyTschej »

That's part of my well-written open letter. :wink: (which still misses some answers though)
skill since 1337 ;)
Mein Sport-Blog
premier

Post by premier »

EyTschej wrote:
That's part of my well-written open letter. :wink: (which still misses some answers though)
yeah, noone wants to watch them, maybe only beginners who want to learn how the perfect silhouette should look like, but damn, they will learn how to jump anyway :!:
piter_ski

Post by piter_ski »

There were some posts that a CPU players are not necessary. But I think they are!. People, not everyone have time to play with other human players thru the net at specified hour. Sometime it's nice to simulate an event with CPU players and feel like during a real event when you're watching the other ski jumpers and waiting for your turn (or at least a quick result generation would be nice). C'mon people, there are lots of players that don't play on-line, but want to play for fun for a while when they can and in single-player mode. That's why I still think that CPU players are needed in the game. In my opinion people should have choice.