Deluxe Ski Jump Forum

The Official Deluxe Ski Jump Forum
It is currently 11 Apr 2021, 09:39

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: List ..
PostPosted: 12 Mar 2011, 00:17 
Offline

Joined: 05 Mar 2011, 15:17
Posts: 16
Location: Poland
How do I type on this list, his distance?

http://www.mediamond.fi/dsj4/hillrecord ... ion=beta-1


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 12 Mar 2011, 01:36 
Offline

Joined: 23 Jan 2007, 03:48
Posts: 192
Location: Norway
From Main Menu in your game, you choose Hill Records, then Personal Hill Records, then <your name> and Submit.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 12 Mar 2011, 03:20 
Offline

Joined: 05 Mar 2011, 15:17
Posts: 16
Location: Poland
thanks:)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 12 Mar 2011, 08:49 
Offline

Joined: 03 Feb 2011, 14:38
Posts: 47
Location: PL
Quote:
246. Jussi Koskela FIN 2011-01-30 140.54m



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 12 Mar 2011, 09:39 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: 22 Jan 2007, 14:42
Posts: 3135
Location: Finland
gg77 wrote:
Quote:
246. Jussi Koskela FIN 2011-01-30 140.54m



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm actually a bit better than that. I just do most of the jumps in a development version, so I can't submit those. ;)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 12 Mar 2011, 12:41 
Offline

Joined: 22 Jan 2011, 15:27
Posts: 36
But only you Jussi, know the secret key combination, which provides less gravity:D


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 12 Mar 2011, 14:50 
Offline

Joined: 23 Jan 2007, 11:11
Posts: 219
Location: Gostynin [Poland]
Lord_Chrupek wrote:
But only you Jussi, know the secret key combination, which provides less gravity:D


It's really simple. Push ALT + F4 during take off ;)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 12 Mar 2011, 16:22 
Offline

Joined: 14 Jan 2010, 19:22
Posts: 64
Location: Poland/Polska
Metsi wrote:
Lord_Chrupek wrote:
But only you Jussi, know the secret key combination, which provides less gravity:D


It's really simple. Push ALT + F4 during take off ;)


no, no, no... You got the wrong combination... CTRL+ALT+DEL !!!
CTRL - for better control
ALT - for greater altitude
DEL - to delete all gravity
:twisted:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 12 Mar 2011, 16:47 
Offline

Joined: 26 Feb 2011, 11:30
Posts: 26
Location: Norway
nexen84 wrote:
Metsi wrote:
Lord_Chrupek wrote:
But only you Jussi, know the secret key combination, which provides less gravity:D


It's really simple. Push ALT + F4 during take off ;)


no, no, no... You got the wrong combination... CTRL+ALT+DEL !!!
CTRL - for better control
ALT - for greater altitude
DEL - to delete all gravity
:twisted:


:lol:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group