Return of Jaluvka.... :/

General discussion about DSJ4.
olegman

Return of Jaluvka.... :/

Post by olegman »

http://www.mediamond.fi/dsj4/hillrecord ... ion=beta-1 ... and now everything is like was. Now this is not funny. We wait at 200m Josef.
banan1232

Post by banan1232 »

f***ing asshole! he can destroy dsj4 like dsj3 !!!!
olegman

Post by olegman »

... and what about morality ? People like him dosen't have... this is sad. People's like Krzysztof Niechał do hard work to fly far and this chicken destroyed everything. Who stop him ?
ivica josip

Post by ivica josip »

Only 139,22 :) It is expected the advantages of 3-4m. :oops:
Still missing and his friend Pfleger
Jose_Bach

Post by Jose_Bach »

Josef still jumps like in dsj3, but wait until he learns how to jump :)
Petri Kähkönen
My YouTube-channel (piano videos, for example my own compositions, arrangements etc.): http://www.youtube.com/user/BachJose -
EyTschej

Post by EyTschej »

It's only offline records, who cares? If Jussi decides to add online records to the online mode, we can all try to go for records there - AND will have a "live audience" to go nuts when we actually score a new hill record. :D
skill since 1337 ;)
Mein Sport-Blog
TPo

Post by TPo »

EyTschej wrote:It's only offline records, who cares? If Jussi decides to add online records to the online mode, we can all try to go for records there - AND will have a "live audience" to go nuts when we actually score a new hill record. :D
If there will be online records, I will jump online with slowdown just to ruin your fun :wink:
Total Length: 5353.38 m // 7749.06 m // 1603.92 m
Total Length: 14706.36 m
--
Winner of Ski-Stars World Championships (large hill) // 2nd of Ski-Stars World Championships (team) // Winner of Ski-Stars DSJ2 Cup
Jericho

Post by Jericho »

TPo wrote:
EyTschej wrote:It's only offline records, who cares? If Jussi decides to add online records to the online mode, we can all try to go for records there - AND will have a "live audience" to go nuts when we actually score a new hill record. :D
If there will be online records, I will jump online with slowdown just to ruin your fun :wink:
Does /msg kick TPo say anything to you?
Ski-Stars Summer grand prix Dsj4 champion 2012

Up the irons
TPo

Post by TPo »

Jericho wrote:
TPo wrote:
Does /msg kick TPo say anything to you?
Yes.. But theres nothing one could do to stop me if Im the only player currently online. Im just showing you how pointless online records would be.
Total Length: 5353.38 m // 7749.06 m // 1603.92 m
Total Length: 14706.36 m
--
Winner of Ski-Stars World Championships (large hill) // 2nd of Ski-Stars World Championships (team) // Winner of Ski-Stars DSJ2 Cup
Jose_Bach

Post by Jose_Bach »

I have understood that slowmotion is not possible to use anymore... is there still some fag***s using it? :shock:

Sorry to be harsh, but it's so annoying :cry:

btw TPo, you said your records are wholly legit, and now you talk about slowmotion?
Petri Kähkönen
My YouTube-channel (piano videos, for example my own compositions, arrangements etc.): http://www.youtube.com/user/BachJose -
germanEAGLE

Post by germanEAGLE »

kindergarten
Severin

Post by Severin »

Jose_Bach wrote:I have understood that slowmotion is not possible to use anymore... is there still some fag***s using it? :shock:

Sorry to be harsh, but it's so annoying :cry:

btw TPo, you said your records are wholly legit, and now you talk about slowmotion?
he just said that the idea of online records is pointless if slowdown is possible, because anyone could just jump when noone is online and use slowdown there...
Jose_Bach

Post by Jose_Bach »

TPo wrote:
Ah... sorry TPo for misunderstanding. I thought immdediately that you are using slowdown :D sorry really :oops:
Petri Kähkönen
MichalD

Post by MichalD »

Maybe Jussi should ban him permanently?
banan1232

Post by banan1232 »

MichalD wrote:Maybe Jussi should ban him permanently?
he can't do this because they have original version of the game, and they buy it.

What about online records? I have idea: maybe the OR (online record) can beat only in WC on wednesday and saturday?