hills DSJ 4 Jussi

General discussion about DSJ4.
Wolf
Posts: 238
Joined: 31 Mar 2009, 17:14

Post by Wolf »

I waiting for PLANICA K-185 !!! :) It is currently the most popular hill K-185 !!!!! :)
Wolf
Posts: 238
Joined: 31 Mar 2009, 17:14

Post by Wolf »

So in version DSJ 4 Beta 2 also hills: 1) Planica K-185 (the most popular K-185), 2) Any of the point K-90, 3) Zakopane K-120 (as one of the nicest and most popular hill about the best atmosphere of the competition !)
maciej53
Posts: 123
Joined: 26 Jan 2011, 18:26
Location: Poland, Gorzów Wielkopolski

Post by maciej53 »

Wolf wrote:So in version DSJ 4 Beta 2 also hills: 1) Planica K-185 (the most popular K-185), 2) Any of the point K-90, 3) Zakopane K-120 (as one of the nicest and most popular hill about the best atmosphere of the competition !)
1) Very bad idea. Planica shouldn't be released until final version of DSJ4.
2) I would like smaller hill like K-40
3) Good idea.
Wolf
Posts: 238
Joined: 31 Mar 2009, 17:14

Post by Wolf »

maciej53 wrote:
Wolf wrote:So in version DSJ 4 Beta 2 also hills: 1) Planica K-185 (the most popular K-185), 2) Any of the point K-90, 3) Zakopane K-120 (as one of the nicest and most popular hill about the best atmosphere of the competition !)
1) Very bad idea. Planica shouldn't be released until final version of DSJ4.
2) I would like smaller hill like K-40
3) Good idea.


Maciek, why not Planica ??? This is a most popular hill !!!!!
Wolf
Posts: 238
Joined: 31 Mar 2009, 17:14

Post by Wolf »

maciej53 wrote:
Wolf wrote:So in version DSJ 4 Beta 2 also hills: 1) Planica K-185 (the most popular K-185), 2) Any of the point K-90, 3) Zakopane K-120 (as one of the nicest and most popular hill about the best atmosphere of the competition !)
1) Very bad idea. Planica shouldn't be released until final version of DSJ4.
2) I would like smaller hill like K-40
3) Good idea.


A K-40 seniors in the competition will not even jump !!!
maciej53
Posts: 123
Joined: 26 Jan 2011, 18:26
Location: Poland, Gorzów Wielkopolski

Post by maciej53 »

Wolf wrote:Maciek, why not Planica ??? This is a most popular hill !!!!!
Exactly. The most popular hill shouldn't be released so fast. This probably will be the best hill in DSJ4, so don't give it to fast. We should wait for the best.
bulwa11
Moderator
Posts: 1079
Joined: 23 Mar 2010, 21:11
Location: Poland

Post by bulwa11 »

exactly what I was saying :)
EgyLynx
Posts: 426
Joined: 02 Apr 2009, 21:38
Location: Finish "Manse"

Post by EgyLynx »

in unreal hills hs 281 is maybe max... and , if ask me not smaller than serbian at dsj3.
...Selection in progress...
Risen
Posts: 237
Joined: 22 Jan 2011, 01:59
Location: Silesia, Poland

Post by Risen »

Don't you see it's TOTALLY POINTLESS? Jussi won't even reply to any of these questions and requests so it's obvious that he's willing to do what he want to do.

Some of the topics should be seriously closed and users warned for repeating the same questions thousandfold...
Image
Nie popieram małyszomanii, a tym bardziej żadnej stochomanii.
Albo kibicujesz wszystkim skoczkom, albo rodakom, albo ssiesz ;)
"Czułeś się kiedyś jak Hula?" -Woody Allen
nitegamer
Posts: 2
Joined: 05 Feb 2011, 18:32

Post by nitegamer »

i think new hill Vikersund shpuld be new hill :) you can jump there now over 250 m
cruzzz112pl
Posts: 1
Joined: 15 Feb 2011, 17:50
Location: Wohyń/Polska/Poland/Polen

add this mr.kooskela (my english isn't good)

Post by cruzzz112pl »

1. please add this ski jump or more ski jump :)
Bad Mitterndorf HS 200 AUT
Bischofshofen HS 140 AUT
Eisenerz HS 100 AUT
Innsbruck HS 130 AUT
Ramsau HS 98 AUT
Stams HS 115 AUT
Bischofshofen HS 74 AUT
Yabuli HS 100 CHI
Yabuli HS 140 CHI
Harrachov HS 205 CZE
Harrachov HS 142 CZE
Harrachov HS 100 CZE
Liberec HS 134 CZE
Liberec HS 100 CZE
Otepaa HS 100 EST
Kuopio HS 127 FIN
Kuusamo HS 142 FIN
Lahti HS 130 FIN
Rovaniemi HS 100 FIN
Chamonix HS 102 FRA
Courchevel HS 132 FRA
Hakuba HS 131 JAP
Sapporo HS 134 JAP
Sapporo HS 98 JAP
Calgary HS 95 CAN
Whistler HS 106 CAN
Whistler HS 140 CAN
Almaty HS 140 KAZ
Pyeongchang HS 140 KOR
Brotterode HS 117 GER
Garmisch-Partenkirchen HS 140 GER
Hinterzarten HS 108 GER
Klingenthal HS 140 GER
Neustadt HS 142 GER
Oberhof HS 140 GER
Oberstdorf HS 137 GER
Oberstdorf HS 100 GER
Oberstdorf HS 213 GER
Ruhpolding HS 128 GER
Willingen HS 145 GER
Schoanach HS 96 GER
Lillehammer HS 138 NOR
Oslo HS 106 NOR
Oslo HS 134 NOR
Trondheim HS 140 NOR
Trondheim HS 105 NOR
Vikersund HS 117 NOR
Vikersund HS 225 NOR
Erzurum HS 140 TUR
Erzurum HS 109 TUR
Karpacz HS 94 POL
Szczyrk HS 106 POL
Wisła HS 134 POL
Zakopane HS 134 POL
Zakopane HS 94 POL
Strbske Pleso HS 100 SVK
Kranj HS 109 SLO
Planica HS 215 SLO
Planica HS 140 SLO
Einsiedeln HS 117 SWI
Engelberg HS 137 SWI
Falun HS 124 SWE
Oernskoeldsvik HS 100 SWE
Solleftea HS 120 SWE
Iron Mountain HS 133 USA
Park City HS 100 USA
Park City HS 134 USA
Steamboat Springs HS 127 USA
Pragelato HS 140 ITA
Pragelato HS 106 ITA
Val di Fiemme HS 134 ITA
Val di Fiemme HS 106 ITA
pajkul
Posts: 232
Joined: 30 Dec 2008, 00:11
Location: Poland

Re: add this mr.kooskela (my english isn't good)

Post by pajkul »

cruzzz112pl wrote:1. please add this ski jump or more ski jump :)
Bad Mitterndorf HS 200 AUT
Bischofshofen HS 140 AUT
Eisenerz HS 100 AUT
Innsbruck HS 130 AUT
Ramsau HS 98 AUT
Stams HS 115 AUT
Bischofshofen HS 74 AUT
Yabuli HS 100 CHI
Yabuli HS 140 CHI
Harrachov HS 205 CZE
Harrachov HS 142 CZE
Harrachov HS 100 CZE
Liberec HS 134 CZE
Liberec HS 100 CZE
Otepaa HS 100 EST
Kuopio HS 127 FIN
Kuusamo HS 142 FIN
Lahti HS 130 FIN
Rovaniemi HS 100 FIN
Chamonix HS 102 FRA
Courchevel HS 132 FRA
Hakuba HS 131 JAP
Sapporo HS 134 JAP
Sapporo HS 98 JAP
Calgary HS 95 CAN
Whistler HS 106 CAN
Whistler HS 140 CAN
Almaty HS 140 KAZ
Pyeongchang HS 140 KOR
Brotterode HS 117 GER
Garmisch-Partenkirchen HS 140 GER
Hinterzarten HS 108 GER
Klingenthal HS 140 GER
Neustadt HS 142 GER
Oberhof HS 140 GER
Oberstdorf HS 137 GER
Oberstdorf HS 100 GER
Oberstdorf HS 213 GER
Ruhpolding HS 128 GER
Willingen HS 145 GER
Schoanach HS 96 GER
Lillehammer HS 138 NOR
Oslo HS 106 NOR
Oslo HS 134 NOR
Trondheim HS 140 NOR
Trondheim HS 105 NOR
Vikersund HS 117 NOR
Vikersund HS 225 NOR
Erzurum HS 140 TUR
Erzurum HS 109 TUR
Karpacz HS 94 POL
Szczyrk HS 106 POL
Wisła HS 134 POL
Zakopane HS 134 POL
Zakopane HS 94 POL
Strbske Pleso HS 100 SVK
Kranj HS 109 SLO
Planica HS 215 SLO
Planica HS 140 SLO
Einsiedeln HS 117 SWI
Engelberg HS 137 SWI
Falun HS 124 SWE
Oernskoeldsvik HS 100 SWE
Solleftea HS 120 SWE
Iron Mountain HS 133 USA
Park City HS 100 USA
Park City HS 134 USA
Steamboat Springs HS 127 USA
Pragelato HS 140 ITA
Pragelato HS 106 ITA
Val di Fiemme HS 134 ITA
Val di Fiemme HS 106 ITA
It would be hard to express how sorry I feel for this retard :(
bulwa11
Moderator
Posts: 1079
Joined: 23 Mar 2010, 21:11
Location: Poland

Re: add this mr.kooskela (my english isn't good)

Post by bulwa11 »

cruzzz112pl wrote:1. please add this ski jump or more ski jump :)
Bad Mitterndorf HS 200 AUT
Bischofshofen HS 140 AUT
Eisenerz HS 100 AUT
Innsbruck HS 130 AUT
.
.
.
.

Pragelato HS 140 ITA
Pragelato HS 106 ITA
Val di Fiemme HS 134 ITA
Val di Fiemme HS 106 ITA
yeah..... shouldent tak more than a few hours for Jussi to model all these...

seriously some people dont think at all...
but than I do have a friend who is sure that DSJ is made by a big company ran by loads of people...
Another person I know was (is?) 100% sure that the biggest hill is K-250... he had a fight with me a few years back when I told that Planica K-185 is the biggest


ah well. some people are just like that....
gg77
Posts: 47
Joined: 03 Feb 2011, 14:38
Location: PL

Re: add this mr.kooskela (my english isn't good)

Post by gg77 »

pajkul wrote:
cruzzz112pl wrote:1. please add this ski jump or more ski jump :)
*

*

Karpacz HS 94 POL
Szczyrk HS 106 POL
Wisła HS 134 POL
Zakopane HS 134 POL
Zakopane HS 94 POL

*

It would be hard to express how sorry I feel for this retard :(



YES
gg77
Posts: 47
Joined: 03 Feb 2011, 14:38
Location: PL

Re: add this mr.kooskela (my english isn't good)

Post by gg77 »

pajkul wrote:
cruzzz112pl wrote:1. please add this ski jump or more ski jump :)
*

*

Karpacz HS 94 POL
Szczyrk HS 106 POL
Wisła HS 134 POL
Zakopane HS 134 POL
Zakopane HS 94 POL

*

It would be hard to express how sorry I feel for this retard :(



YES
Post Reply