It's still possible to cheat in DSJ4...

General discussion about DSJ4.
Piotr Bukowski

It's still possible to cheat in DSJ4...

Post by Piotr Bukowski »

Hi,

I noticed one of the slowdown plugins still works with DSJ4 and nothing changed since DSJ3...

Jussi, I can tell you on priv which program it is (I wouldn't like to reveal it as many jumpers would start to use it) and would you think of any sollution? :( I mean implement some errors when DSJ4 notices that that program is opened (recognizes a process name)...

I think it can destroy all the fun from the game once again...
Bjørn Andre Monsen

Post by Bjørn Andre Monsen »

World League: Hill Records
Krzysztof Niechcial POL 137.12m
Krzysztof Niechcial POL 148.14m

YEAH RIGHT! go on cheaters!
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

The anticheat system is still the same as in DSJ3. I might be able to come up with something for the final version, but can't promise anything on that.
Deshawn

Post by Deshawn »

Bjørn Andre Monsen wrote:World League: Hill Records

He's known for cheating... He had been cought for cheating few years ago when he played Ski jumping international...
pepsiman89

Post by pepsiman89 »

Best of luck with that Jussi, I hope you'll be able to put an end to these cheaters once and for all.
dzamper

Post by dzamper »

Deshawn wrote:He's known for cheating... He had been cought for cheating few years ago when he played Ski jumping international...
Yeah, but he was jumping good without cheating too...
Quier

Post by Quier »

It is possible to jump over 137m on Lahti. Few minutes ago I landed 137,76m in practice...
Martin Kafka

Post by Martin Kafka »

Quier: if you have a replay of this jump, please send it to dsj4ever@gmail.com and I'll add it to replay database. thanks
EyTschej

Post by EyTschej »

dzamper wrote:
Deshawn wrote:He's known for cheating... He had been cought for cheating few years ago when he played Ski jumping international...
Yeah, but he was jumping good without cheating too...
*cough* Compare that guy's records for v1.5 (cheaters' paradise) to v1.6 (cheater's hell) ... and then simply count 1 and 1 together ...

For the record: The guy has a very decent online rating, so he's definitely a good player, no doubt. But I think that one of the most important features for DSJ4 should be a new feature called "online records" - and then a reduction of the "I can't find the READY button"-time to 5 seconds and the online records should be 99% cheat-free - no-one would have to care about offline cheating anymore because the offline records would be MEEEEEH ... :P
skill since 1337 ;)
Mein Sport-Blog
EgyLynx

Post by EgyLynx »

"MEEEEEH "? pardon please ...
...Selection in progress...
dzamper

Post by dzamper »

EyTschej wrote:*cough* Compare that guy's records for v1.5 (cheaters' paradise) to v1.6 (cheater's hell) ... and then simply count 1 and 1 together ...
I was still talking about Ski Jump International...
Krzysztof Niechcial

Post by Krzysztof Niechcial »

Deshawn wrote:

He's known for cheating... He had been cought for cheating few years ago when he played Ski jumping international...
Babe.. that was 7 years ago and i've got 2 years DSQ
later i won world cup and won two gold medals in World Championships

and say: thank you, goodbye

DSJ4 it absolute other game.. unfortunatelly we can use on beta version slowdown but i hope the new version will be coming soon
Domin

Post by Domin »

I check this too,
X Speed Pro is working.
Jussi- you should block this version too.
All guys- Enjoy the game :)
---------------------------------------------
Dominik Domin Machowiak
Bjørn Andre Monsen

Post by Bjørn Andre Monsen »

Krzysztof Niechcial wrote:
Deshawn wrote:

Babe.. that was 7 years ago and i've got 2 years DSQ
later i won world cup and won two gold medals in World Championships

and say: thank you, goodbye

DSJ4 it absolute other game.. unfortunatelly we can use on beta version slowdown but i hope the new version will be coming soon
hihi im sorry i said you cheat ! xD i have novv jump 139m in lahti xD but on practice
Severin

Post by Severin »

140 is definitely possible in Lahti if you succeed on making the jump fast in the first third but manage to not do a crash... I had a few jumps which were short from crashing, due to which I lost immense height but still jumped quite far because the jumper was really speedy then...

And Eytschei, online records are definitely no solution because not everybody wants to/can jump online...