DSJ3 v1.6.0 will be released on November 26th!

Official announcements about new features etc.
Audun

Post by Audun »

I also like all the improvments, but miss to have a line for the national best in each hill, like WR, LR and PB..
Vid

Post by Vid »

Jussi Koskela wrote:
Vid wrote:Jussi I know that there are only few days left before the release of the new version, but still I would ask you about that change in online mode, that the longest jump in round is highlighted in different colour than other jumps.
Ok, done. The longest jump of the round will be highlighted both in the online mode and in offline mode.
Thanks very much Jussi!

BR Vid
Who needs drugs when you've got DSJ??
sajdor

Post by sajdor »

I have a qustion, if its not a secret Jussi can you tell me who is transleting the new verion to polish??
Lukasz Stanczak
javelkjell25

Great!

Post by javelkjell25 »

Great work Jussi. Lots of nice upgrades from the last version! I will jump throught the whole winter, and I hope lots of other people start play this marvelous game as well.

-Nils AA-
Tosy

Post by Tosy »

omfg i cant wait it :D:D
btw this could u add this:
On settings menu to chose how to tell how much meters you have flyed
1. The standard one
and 2.Like the kmh
When u jump the m number will change as high as u jump hope u understand what i mean
Jani Novak

Post by Jani Novak »

Oleeeeeeeeeee
Skyflyer

Post by Skyflyer »

Jussi, I'v got some ideas (one of my ideas was World Cup Detail Callendar, but you don't like it)

- New cameras. 1. TV Camera - camera which shows jumps as in TV. 2 - Free camera. You can change the position of camera yourself, as you want.
- A possibility to add your own line at the hill (now there are Personal Best line, Local record line and World Record line). It could be posibility to set this line, to place, where is for example record of one of the offline tournament (as www.dsj3.net).
- You have a possibility to save replays of your personal records automaticlly. Think about possibility to save Hills Records replay automaticly.
- When the jumper is sitting on (I don't know how it is called in english, it is something, on what is jumper sitting before jump), near him could stand next jumpers, who will be preparing to them jumps.

Please, think once again about my previous idea about detail world cup callendar.
Thank You,
BR, Skyflyer
JOIN THE BEST DSJ3 TOURNAMENT!
http://www.dsj3.net/index.php?lang=en
Skyflyer

Post by Skyflyer »

And Jussi, think about NIGHT HILLS!
JOIN THE BEST DSJ3 TOURNAMENT!
http://www.dsj3.net/index.php?lang=en
Jeeman

Post by Jeeman »

When will be the hill records list resetted? Will you create somekind of cheat prevention thing (offline play) anytime soon?
Martin Kafka

Perfect.

Post by Martin Kafka »

Great job, Jussi! DSJ3 community really appreciates that you continue to update and improve the game even years after the original release. Big thanks for all your effort!

I have a couple of questions regarding the new release, too:
1) Will there be that previously mentioned spectator mode? I remember you said it's very likely, so, is this idea still actual, postponed, or cancelled completely?
2) And what about the possibility of disabling the Local Hill Record line? I think it's the only one which cannot be disabled. It's visually shortening the jumps and sometimes quite annoying.
Thanks for answer.
Regards,
M.K.
PeaceMaker

Post by PeaceMaker »

I hope Jussi will fix the bug with "Clock error!" message on Windows 2003 Server platforms...
PERSONAL LICENSE: ACTIVE [since: 27.08.2005]
ONLINE LICENSE: ACTIVE [since: 30.12.2006 ]
CURRENT VERSION: Deluxe Ski Jump 3 1.60 Beta 1 [released: 20.11.2007]
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Perfect.

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Martin Kafka wrote: 1) Will there be that previously mentioned spectator mode? I remember you said it's very likely, so, is this idea still actual, postponed, or cancelled completely?
This didn't make it to the new version. I had only time to make the most crucial changes.
Martin Kafka wrote: 2) And what about the possibility of disabling the Local Hill Record line? I think it's the only one which cannot be disabled. It's visually shortening the jumps and sometimes quite annoying.
Not possible.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Jeeman wrote:When will be the hill records list resetted? Will you create somekind of cheat prevention thing (offline play) anytime soon?
There's already some code which prevents the use of slowdown programs on most computer configurations, but unfortunately there's no way to prevent all cheating 100%. The resetting of pre v1.5 hill records is still to be decided.
sajdor

Post by sajdor »

have a qustion, if its not a secret Jussi can you tell me who is transleting the new verion to polish??
Lukasz Stanczak
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

sajdor wrote:have a qustion, if its not a secret Jussi can you tell me who is transleting the new verion to polish??
The same one who translated the previous versions of DSJ3.