New Hills

General discussion about DSJ3.
Ralph K.

Post by Ralph K. »

There's no time for translation, as the football evening starts.

But Maciej, who co-operates with Jussi, enlisted the official list of hills, which are:

Georgia, Bosnia and Hercegovina, Serbia, Turkey, Argentina, Lithuania, Latvia and Iceland.

Moreover, there's the first screen of the Georgia hill :)
onkelsmerte

Post by onkelsmerte »

Looked shit with that skyline
Ralph K.

Post by Ralph K. »

The skyline in the game will definitely look normal :)
onkelsmerte

Post by onkelsmerte »

thank good :D

But Argenta. Guess it will be a big hill
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Here's the original screenshot from the Georgian hill:
onkelsmerte

Post by onkelsmerte »

Jussi Koskela wrote:Here's the original screenshot from the Georgian hill:

Hey. Jussi how bout telling us alitle about them new hills.
Skyflyer

Post by Skyflyer »

Hi everybody!
Ralph has advertised me already :)
I am author of www.ae.dsj3.net web site...
So, I am jumper from www.dsj3.net torunament, actually the best tournament all over the world. I am also from Air Eagles DSJ3 Team, and about 10 months ago, I decided to make web site of my team that will be also official news site for dsj3.net tournament. I make many reportages, reports and articles from "behind the curtain" and I want to make my texts look like reports from real Ski Jumping. I really enjoy my work, and I make competiting in dsj3.net tournament more attractive.

A few days ago I conntacted Jussi, and asked him for some informations about new hills. He like my site too, so he gave me some information. I didn't ask him for telling that news in DSJ3 forum, but I hope he won't be angry :) I want to thank Jussi for telling me some informations. THANK YOU JUSSI!

So Ralph decided to share informations from my site with DSJ3 Forum :)
I know, but I added it only for more attractive view. I'm not perfect in graphic making, so it don't look fantastic, I know. I will add original screen, without my own sky.

If you are interested, I can translate that news to english, but give me some time ;)
JOIN THE BEST DSJ3 TOURNAMENT!
http://www.dsj3.net/index.php?lang=en
onkelsmerte

Post by onkelsmerte »

Skyflyer wrote:Hi everybody!
Ralph has advertised me already :)
So, I am jumper from www.dsj3.net torunament, actually the best tournament all over the world. I am also from Air Eagles DSJ3 Team, and about 10 months ago, I decided to make web site of my team that will be also official news site for dsj3.net tournament. I make many reportages, reports and articles from "behind the curtain" and I want to make my texts look like reports from real Ski Jumping. I really enjoy my work, and I make competiting in dsj3.net tournament more attractive.

A few days ago I conntacted Jussi, and asked him for some informations about new hills. He like my site too, so he gave me some information. I didn't ask him for telling that news in DSJ3 forum, but I hope he won't be angry :) I want to thank Jussi for telling me some informations. THANK YOU JUSSI!

So Ralph decided to share informations from my site with DSJ3 Forum :)
I know, but I added it only for more attractive view. I'm not perfect in graphic making, so it don't look fantastic, I know. I will add original screen, without my own sky.

If you are interested, I can translate that news to english, but give me some time ;)

So it was your doing. Dont get me wrong . If the game looked that i wouldnt like it . But i understand you want to put your own touch on the hill. And you dont have to translate anything. im ok. :D
Skyflyer

Post by Skyflyer »

It is no problem for me, I can translate it.

Sorry for everything, but Ralph gave it to you WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

Informations about hills was from my site, only because of Jussi's kindness, who agreed to help me with making my information site www.ae.dsj3.net by giving me informations as first.
JOIN THE BEST DSJ3 TOURNAMENT!
http://www.dsj3.net/index.php?lang=en
Ralph K.

Post by Ralph K. »

Surely, I was aware of the mess that will happen (and, of course, which I have to apologize for) but sometimes good ideas are "hammered" by bad emotional responses :) I just wanted to praise you publicly as your great work, which I have observed for a long time, has to be noted not only by Poles :)