Hill records

General discussion about DSJ3.
M.Strzelecki

Hill records

Post by M.Strzelecki »

Boże, co za polityka chciałem udowodnić oszustwo Jaluvki i reszty bandy pierdolo..h hackerów to mnie jeszcze usuneli z listy rekordów i k..wa co to ma znaczyć. Nie rozumiem tych ludzi szok normalnie... za co ja zostałem zbanowany na dsj3 za to ze chciałem udowodnić oszukiwanie Jaluvki i reszty bandy jeba....h hackerów?! Jakoś ich nie zbanowali a sami maja rekordy kur.. z kosmosu co to ma znaczyć wogóle, niech mi ktoś wyjaśni dlaczego ja chcąc udowodnić oszustwo oszustów zostałem sam z niczym!!!!!!!!!!

God, what I wanted to prove fraud policy Jaluvki and the rest of the gang fart .. h hackers have me remove it from the list of records and k. Important what it meant. I do not understand these people normally shock ... what I was banned for it with DSJ3 wanted to prove cheating Jaluvki and fuck the rest of the gang .... h hackers! Somehow I do not banned and May alone records chickens .. from space what does that mean at all, let me explain to anyone why I want to prove fraud scam was left alone with nothing!!!!
lilweezy
DSJ 3 - 7777.47 m
Korea HS174 - 183.23m Wr!!

he10th3r310

Re: Zajebiście badz dobry a skasuja ci rekordy i wszystko !!

Post by he10th3r310 »

M.Strzelecki wrote:Boże, co za polityka chciałem udowodnić oszustwo Jaluvki i reszty bandy pierdolo..h hackerów to mnie jeszcze usuneli z listy rekordów i k..wa co to ma znaczyć. Nie rozumiem tych ludzi szok normalnie... za co ja zostałem zbanowany na dsj3 za to ze chciałem udowodnić oszukiwanie Jaluvki i reszty bandy jeba....h hackerów?! Jakoś ich nie zbanowali a sami maja rekordy kur.. z kosmosu co to ma znaczyć wogóle, niech mi ktoś wyjaśni dlaczego ja chcąc udowodnić oszustwo oszustów zostałem sam z niczym!!!!!!!!!!

God, what I wanted to prove fraud policy Jaluvki and the rest of the gang fart .. h hackers have me remove it from the list of records and k. Important what it meant. I do not understand these people normally shock ... what I was banned for it with DSJ3 wanted to prove cheating Jaluvki and fuck the rest of the gang .... h hackers! Somehow I do not banned and May alone records chickens .. from space what does that mean at all, let me explain to anyone why I want to prove fraud scam was left alone with nothing!!!!
Greetings.

I just wanted to say, that also another finnish player got banned for trying to prove their cheating (he also sent his hacked records on list) and I also got banned from online game (with many other players who tried that during those days!) for same trick that you did, so there is no excuse for it really. We all knew this cheat already before. That's one reason for why DSJ4 has replays database in offline and online game.
DSJ2 Total Length: 5438,88m
DSJ3 Total Length: 7825,25m
DSJ4 Total Lenght: 3560,25m (offline)

Combined: 16824.38m

I'm a retired player. I won't jump more competitive jumps, but I will anyway support the game future development as I can.
Maciejo-96

Post by Maciejo-96 »

Jussi, i think you should restore his records (not counting this from Spain) and ban Jaluvka, Pfleger and Brykalski. there isn't any other way...
Join me on my Twitch streams:
https://www.twitch.tv/mathijsen
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

It's no excuse to send fake hill records to the hill records list that some other player might have done that earlier. The previous topic was deleted because it was not in English.
M.Strzelecki

Re: Hill records

Post by M.Strzelecki »

give me back my rekords i dont do this for better rekords i do this only for prove. !
lilweezy
DSJ 3 - 7777.47 m
Korea HS174 - 183.23m Wr!!

simon61

Re: Hill records

Post by simon61 »

If someone uses cheats in this game, they should ban well, they do well, but if you jumped a bit, it should be considered