Gratz Ryszard!

General discussion about DSJ3.
Post Reply
Hexiu92
Posts: 7
Joined: 14 Feb 2012, 21:25

Gratz Ryszard!

Post by Hexiu92 »

Congratulations for new total lenght WR! : ) Haha by 1cm...
The Finnish DSJ Legend

I admire Szewczyk, Pfleger and Jaluvka

DSJ3 Total 7795,87 (15 FIN records)
DSJ4 Total 1604,84

Dont call me a cheater if you have better records than me. Thats like 20 years old muscle man punching out 10 years old girl.
pałel47
Posts: 51
Joined: 27 Dec 2010, 23:06
Location: Poland

Re: Gratz Ryszard!

Post by pałel47 »

but Ryszard jumps with using slowmo :lol:
Total Length DSJ3: 7840.42 m - World Record
All DSJ3 records: click
pałel47
Posts: 51
Joined: 27 Dec 2010, 23:06
Location: Poland

Re: Gratz Ryszard!

Post by pałel47 »

Total Length DSJ3: 7840.42 m - World Record
All DSJ3 records: click
*Rico
Posts: 132
Joined: 19 Dec 2011, 09:26

Re: Gratz Ryszard!

Post by *Rico »

response in the subject: Section for Poles / Dzial dla Polaków !
od 30.11.2001 r. w DSJ (data otrzymania klucza)
Total Length: DSJ 2 - 5475,23 m, DSJ 3.1.5 - 6507,68 m, DSJ 3.1.7 - 7844,88 m, DSJ 4 - 0,00 (i więcej nie będzie)
Hexiu92
Posts: 7
Joined: 14 Feb 2012, 21:25

Re: Gratz Ryszard!

Post by Hexiu92 »

Whatever. I know many many guys who were cheating in DSJ3 (personally admitted to me this, but not have courage to tell this in public). I'm not judging anyone by this and as far as they jump with slowmotion only, they always need to know how to jump also. It's not easy to get good records if you don't get good winds with slowdown either, I tell you!

And in DSJ it's unluckily impossible to tell if someone is using, or is not using tool. If you say you are not, there are guys who probably believe you and some who don't believe. This is the way it goes. As far as we have replays, they are real jumps. Even if the jump looks suspicious, it is real if replay is good.
The Finnish DSJ Legend

I admire Szewczyk, Pfleger and Jaluvka

DSJ3 Total 7795,87 (15 FIN records)
DSJ4 Total 1604,84

Dont call me a cheater if you have better records than me. Thats like 20 years old muscle man punching out 10 years old girl.
*Rico
Posts: 132
Joined: 19 Dec 2011, 09:26

Re: Gratz Ryszard!

Post by *Rico »

thank Hexiu92 :D
od 30.11.2001 r. w DSJ (data otrzymania klucza)
Total Length: DSJ 2 - 5475,23 m, DSJ 3.1.5 - 6507,68 m, DSJ 3.1.7 - 7844,88 m, DSJ 4 - 0,00 (i więcej nie będzie)
SuperAdo111
Posts: 650
Joined: 22 Dec 2009, 22:32

Re: Gratz Ryszard!

Post by SuperAdo111 »

but 100 meters of difference is pretty big one :) and 2/3 guys also have records in 7/8 hills (s.p n j.j) i will not to judge but its 99,9% impossible to get that distances in dsj3 ...
Hexiu92
Posts: 7
Joined: 14 Feb 2012, 21:25

Re: Gratz Ryszard!

Post by Hexiu92 »

Like I said: when we have replays, the jumps are real. I think I have not seen a single jump from those guys in DSJ3, so their jumps are not real then. Because I know a system how you can just send a distance on the server, without even jumping.

Well, in DSJ4 I now believe in S.P. and J.J.

And the last thing: if you were cheater in DSJ2 or DSJ3, that doesnt mean that you are still cheater in DSJ4. Or if you didn't cheat in previous versions, it doesn't mean that you don't cheat in DSJ4. There are also some guys who have cheated in every version of the game. For me using slowdown is not a bad thing, because you still have to jump. As long as you jump without scripting own things or using gravity/wind hacks, you are good jumper. But only if you get good records ;D
The Finnish DSJ Legend

I admire Szewczyk, Pfleger and Jaluvka

DSJ3 Total 7795,87 (15 FIN records)
DSJ4 Total 1604,84

Dont call me a cheater if you have better records than me. Thats like 20 years old muscle man punching out 10 years old girl.
JakubJiroutek
Posts: 65
Joined: 27 Dec 2011, 11:51
Location: Welschnofen/Nova Levante (North-Italy)

Re: Gratz Ryszard!

Post by JakubJiroutek »

SuperAdo111 wrote:but 100 meters of difference is pretty big one :) and 2/3 guys also have records in 7/8 hills (s.p n j.j) i will not to judge but its 99,9% impossible to get that distances in dsj3 ...
Well, Brykalski, Jaluvka and Pfleger reached this fictional distances in DSJ3 by hacking the Y-axis.
In DSJ4 I think J.J and S.P. only use the slowdown. And they are so good at it, because of their many years of practice with this programs. But one thing is still a question. Why do they always receive the best wind-conditions and the stratnumber is always under 5.
Image
Maciejo-96
Posts: 1620
Joined: 17 Aug 2012, 13:34
Contact:

Re: Gratz Ryszard!

Post by Maciejo-96 »

JakubJiroutek wrote:
SuperAdo111 wrote:but 100 meters of difference is pretty big one :) and 2/3 guys also have records in 7/8 hills (s.p n j.j) i will not to judge but its 99,9% impossible to get that distances in dsj3 ...
Well, Brykalski, Jaluvka and Pfleger reached this fictional distances in DSJ3 by hacking the Y-axis.
In DSJ4 I think J.J and S.P. only use the slowdown. And they are so good at it, because of their many years of practice with this programs. But one thing is still a question. Why do they always receive the best wind-conditions and the stratnumber is always under 5.
I think CE with one function, which I don't know because I don't use this.
Join me on my Twitch streams:
https://www.twitch.tv/manuzieg
JakubJiroutek
Posts: 65
Joined: 27 Dec 2011, 11:51
Location: Welschnofen/Nova Levante (North-Italy)

Re: Gratz Ryszard!

Post by JakubJiroutek »

Maciejo-96 wrote:
JakubJiroutek wrote:
SuperAdo111 wrote:but 100 meters of difference is pretty big one :) and 2/3 guys also have records in 7/8 hills (s.p n j.j) i will not to judge but its 99,9% impossible to get that distances in dsj3 ...
Well, Brykalski, Jaluvka and Pfleger reached this fictional distances in DSJ3 by hacking the Y-axis.
In DSJ4 I think J.J and S.P. only use the slowdown. And they are so good at it, because of their many years of practice with this programs. But one thing is still a question. Why do they always receive the best wind-conditions and the stratnumber is always under 5.
I think CE with one function, which I don't know because I don't use this.
xspeed is a better slowdown program. There you can change the speed meanwhile playing. So there is no need to switch to the desktop.
Image
Maciejo-96
Posts: 1620
Joined: 17 Aug 2012, 13:34
Contact:

Re: Gratz Ryszard!

Post by Maciejo-96 »

Antivirus apps on PC will think that apps like xspeed are dangerous. So... Maybe Jaluvka and Pfleger haven't got an antivirus?!
Join me on my Twitch streams:
https://www.twitch.tv/manuzieg
Post Reply