Maximizing WR:s

General discussion about DSJ3.
e-sAn(fin)

Maximizing WR:s

Post by e-sAn(fin) »

(Sry if this thread has been published before! I'm new to the forum....)

So I started this thread for the toplisted players at the moment. Most of the peps here on the forum seen to be bitter and agry at anyone who makes a huge and beautiful jump. Me on the other hand love watching replays of new world records regardless of whos made them and regardless of the methods used. It's simply fun to watch a crazy jump that somone's made. (Ofc. it's nice if I made them myself don't get me wrong ;) )

So I hope the top-jumpers (some might call them/us top-cheaters, I don't care so don't u bother with posting angry cheat-comments here! that's not the point of this page...) will submit ideas, hints and hardware-suggestions here so we can se what is possible with this game.

A great example of maximizing records is ofc. the already well known sev-bug (Congrats severin! I envy you!). And also the Severin-inspired pre-jump. Can be downloaded @ http://www.dsj.republika.pl/best3/kor/kor18884sev.rpl where he did a 188m long jump in korea with this technique. I myself used this particular tec. to make the world #2 in FIN and the WR that i made today in EST (206.83m). I haven't posted these reps yet but I will shortly.

So plz contribute so we can make the most of it before our beautiful recs. and reps. are whiped clean and we all have to start all over again :)

ATM I'm publishing my own replays on http://www.dsj.republika.pl/best3.html because it seems like that is the site with the most rescent WR:s.
(Some of the players have been a little slow with sending their new reps to Bolas tho...myself included)
It's not what one man can do, it's what a group of men can accomplish :D
I sev-jump and I'm proud! >:D
ereml hajric

Post by ereml hajric »

Emil

congrats for EST...huge jump..;) my Denmark today was 104.23--> and could be about 106.xx...really...but you know..I scared and land sooner...and UK-->96.74 with bad wind and speed...from 3.9 ture the flight to 2.8 :cry: :) here is going much more to...about 98,99..
but NOR is little complicated...but i think we will see 150...and time is for BUl to jump over 290..:) good luck Sand'
ereml hajric

Post by ereml hajric »

and one more thing...first sev-jump was on SLO,not on KOR...323.54 somwhere there...
e-sAn(fin)

Post by e-sAn(fin) »

Ye i know the first "sev-jump" was in SLO, but the what I call "pre-jump" which is based on sev-jumping technique but u jump a lot BEFORE the jumper and dive really fast head forward into the ground and then start "seving" :) Check the rep out if you haven't seen it. I'm gonna send me EST and FIN to Bolas now. They are both pre-jumps. I'll post likns to them when they are published.
ereml hajric

Post by ereml hajric »

Emil

I know what you mention..mean...now..lol...can you send me your FIN and EST...I am courious....tnx
hartmut derler

Post by hartmut derler »

Hi!

When i saw this topic in the forum I hurried up to become a memeber of it. I will also send my hillrecords to bolas soon. A few days ago i jumped on Kasachstan 181,33, and then it happened: CRASH, BOOM. My first "AlmostWorld Record"...
To ereml: 150 at NOR will be very difficult^^

Hartmut
ereml hajric

Post by ereml hajric »

hartmut...nice lenght on KZK...i crashed HUN 131.xx..NOR is difficult....150 is max i think..

Emil...

I don't need anymote your rpl from EST...becouse i tryed some round now...and jumped...208:) sorry to taking you again WR...and my jump could be 210.xx for sure...
e-sAn(fin)

Post by e-sAn(fin) »

You are one dirty bastard Ermel ;) Send me that replay aswell! Mine was surely landed a few meters to short to... Keep it up. YOU ARE CRAZY!!! :)
e-sAn(fin)

OFFICIAL MEMBERLIST LIST to the MAXIMIZING WR:s page

Post by e-sAn(fin) »

I figured I'd add a member list that I will uppdate from time to time to se who is participating in our quest for maximum-lengt hillrecords. The purpose of this list is four "outsider" who wanna know who they can trust to have a fair judgement in the matter. Questions and suggestions are most wellcome.:

Members so far:
  • Emil Sandholm (FIN)
    Ermel Hajric (SLO)
    Hartmut Derler (AUT)
To become a member is easy... Simply write a reply to this post and display your interest. We'll add people as we go along...

Keep ooon flyin' boys ;)
hartmut derler

Post by hartmut derler »

congrats. ermel! Very nice jump on EST. I will try it soon, my hillrecord on EST was with very bad wind...
ereml hajric

Post by ereml hajric »

tnx Hartmut...it take me only abou 15 minuts...with totaly diffrent style then before...my former WR 202 was with bad wind....and different style...but with this style...I get 3 jumps over 204 in 20 minutes...and once again...it could be about 210...
ereml hajric

Post by ereml hajric »

and BEL 147,07...hm again shurly land...this jumps could be close 148...and on this hill it goes further I think...
e-sAn(fin)

Post by e-sAn(fin) »

Talking about BEL! Have u seen the Estonian guys jump that is currently the unnofficial wr!!! I say we aim for 150 on BEL... He lands like 2 secs to early!

Ermel:

Whats the "new-style" you are talking about? pre-jump?
ereml hajric

Post by ereml hajric »

mhm...I know...150 is going for shure...i land to early about 1 sec...however could be furher about meter and a half...
e-sAn(fin)

Post by e-sAn(fin) »

JIHAAA FINALLY!!!! This is no WR-related post but i just have to write it somewhere! I've had a serious problem with the non-sevo-possible hills... NED, SUI and ITA (i managed to make a 149.xx sevo in ITA btw...). And due to all the "cheating" discussion i decided to jump without anything today and see if I still got it the normal way, and what happens!!?: My 5th jump in NED goes 106.40 :D im so happy! Still over 1m from the WR but still!!:) Congrats me and go regu-style.

(Ermel! I got u by 1 cm ;)