New cheater?

General discussion about DSJ3.
Michael

New cheater?

Post by Michael »

I have a new cheater suspect on our list... I don't tell his name but he has jumped awful records in few weeks and it seems like he is climbing to the top with a speed we have never before seen... Strong suspect, everybody can freely think who do I mean...
Jericho

Re: New cheater?

Post by Jericho »

Michael wrote:I have a new cheater suspect on our list... I don't tell his name but he has jumped awful records in few weeks and it seems like he is climbing to the top with a speed we have never before seen... Strong suspect, everybody can freely think who do I mean...
Oh you mean the new TWR in Slovenia :D
Cheater? naaaah....
Ski-Stars Summer grand prix Dsj4 champion 2012

Up the irons
EyTschej

Post by EyTschej »

Isn't 327 meters in Slovenia like ... totally flat anyway? Jussi should make the game more realistic in this aspect for DSJ4. It should be impossible not to crash and burn at that distance. Would solve the issue of cheated world records the easy way. 8)
Last edited by EyTschej on 12 Dec 2010, 02:09, edited 1 time in total.
skill since 1337 ;)
Mein Sport-Blog
TPo

Post by TPo »

EyTschej wrote:Isn't 327 meters in Slovenia like ... totally flat anyway? Jussi should make the game more realistic in this aspect for DSJ4. It should be impossible not to crash and burn at that height. Would solve the issue of cheated world records the easy way. 8)
I agree. Anyway, being able to jump much further in every hill would be great (Cmon, in many hills one could easily land 20m more than the records..)