Excel: Track PBs & compare to WRs (w/ import function)

General discussion about DSJ3.
Schnitzel

Post by Schnitzel »

promaster wrote:Hi, Bjørn!

I've just wanted to look at new version of your tool. So, I've downloaded it, and... I can't open it, because you are using Excel 2007 or higher, so you save in xlsm file, and I'm using Excel 97, which can't open this file. Could you save this file in xls file, please?

-Promaster.
I have the same problem :oops:
Hills won in WC: 43
Bjørn

Post by Bjørn »

promaster wrote:Hi, Bjørn!

I've just wanted to look at new version of your tool. So, I've downloaded it, and... I can't open it, because you are using Excel 2007 or higher, so you save in xlsm file, and I'm using Excel 97, which can't open this file. Could you save this file in xls file, please?

-Promaster.
An .xls-version is now available. See the first post! There may be some functionality issues though, but I think it'll work as it should.

- Bjørn
-=Martin=-

Post by -=Martin=- »

Great Tool. Nothing more to say.

Reccomended Feature: Compare Total lenghts with other players and make rankings... Compare to the total lenght of Hillsize and the national records is somewhat useless :wink:
Bjørn

Post by Bjørn »

-=Martin=- wrote:Great Tool. Nothing more to say.

Reccomended Feature: Compare Total lenghts with other players and make rankings... Compare to the total lenght of Hillsize and the national records is somewhat useless :wink:
I agree. I don't actually use the total length comparison graphs at all :) I use the tool mainly to see where my worst jumps are, and then improve them. For example, sorting by national or world ranking, from worst to best, let's me see which hills need most improving.

I like your idea of comparing records with other players, and make rankings between them! However, I don't think I have time to implement any new features; not at this time anyway. If anyone wants to do so, please go ahead! I can then merge it in the 1st post.
Jose_Bach

Post by Jose_Bach »

Seems that file not anymore exist in that link. Where I can download it?

edit: nothing anymore, found it :)
Petri Kähkönen
My YouTube-channel (piano videos, for example my own compositions, arrangements etc.): http://www.youtube.com/user/BachJose -
Grufugl

Post by Grufugl »

Can this be run on OpenOffice or LibreOffice?
Last edited by Grufugl on 16 Apr 2011, 00:40, edited 1 time in total.
nox

Post by nox »

hi,

can anybody upload that file again?
It isnt working at the moment.
Vik

Post by Vik »

yes, plz upload the file again. I wanna have it, too...