Holmenkollen Ski Jump 2

General discussion about DSJ3.
Martin Kafka

Holmenkollen Ski Jump 2

Post by Martin Kafka »

New version of Holmenkollen Ski Jump has been released! It's pretty cool :D
Check it out at http://www.visitnorway.com/holmenkollen/
My best so far is 155.5m and 667 points (update: 668.8 points)
(update #2: 156.5m and 157m today :)
Last edited by Martin Kafka on 28 Dec 2009, 01:10, edited 3 times in total.
Michal Skalik

Post by Michal Skalik »

155,5m? Wow. How did you do that?
StepByStep
Martin Kafka

Post by Martin Kafka »

I've been practising it since yesterday, my very first jump was only 121m, but I figured out most of my mistakes and improved jump by jump.
Controls are similar to those in the first version, so I got used to it quite fast.
The key thing is to have tailwind during the inrun and frontwind during the flight.
You can also try enabling "shadow jump" of the best from highscore list, one can learn a lot from it - it's almost like a replay, but much more intuitive.
670+ is still out of reach... :/
Michal Skalik

Post by Michal Skalik »

I haven't played in earlier version, so I played first time. 123m is my best score heh
StepByStep
Baron14

Post by Baron14 »

my best 136,5 :lol: :lol:

edit2: 140,5 :D
onkelsmerte

Post by onkelsmerte »

In the first holmenkollen game i mangaed 160,5 m
Ralph K.

Post by Ralph K. »

LOL.

What a game.

Just 125.5m as PB. Have you got any hints?

When we speak of other games, Kim, you're a fishing fan, that's right? Maybe you know a Finish fishing game in which you choose one of the Finish lakes and.. fish? A friend of mine, who recently returned from Finland, told me about this game, but didn't remember the title.

Edit adds that in this game there was an online multiplayer mode. The graphics was poor but the idea was excellent. You chose a place in one of these lakes and just.. drill. It has to be added that the game took place in winter.

Edit nr 2 adds a question concerning another internet sports game. Does anyone of you play hattrick.org? If so, would love to play a friendly in the forthcoming season.
Jose_Bach

Post by Jose_Bach »

Ralph K., you mean Pro Pilkki? Sounds to it...
Petri Kähkönen
My YouTube-channel (piano videos, for example my own compositions, arrangements etc.): http://www.youtube.com/user/BachJose -
sebastian-neumann

Post by sebastian-neumann »

the holmenkolen game is very addictive :D
so far i have 132.5 and 547 as PBs but there a lot of room for improvements
onkelsmerte

Post by onkelsmerte »

Ralph K. wrote:LOL.

What a game.

Just 125.5m as PB. Have you got any hints?

When we speak of other games, Kim, you're a fishing fan, that's right? Maybe you know a Finish fishing game in which you choose one of the Finish lakes and.. fish? A friend of mine, who recently returned from Finland, told me about this game, but didn't remember the title.

Edit adds that in this game there was an online multiplayer mode. The graphics was poor but the idea was excellent. You chose a place in one of these lakes and just.. drill. It has to be added that the game took place in winter.

Edit nr 2 adds a question concerning another internet sports game. Does anyone of you play hattrick.org? If so, would love to play a friendly in the forthcoming season.

Nope. Fishing games are not my thing.

I havent tried this one out yet so i really dont know anyyhing about the new game.
onkelsmerte

Post by onkelsmerte »

hmmm. Managed 140 within 10 jumps so its basicly the same game.