Create other "short" tournaments.

Discussion about online/offline tournaments.
Mariusz Paweł

Create other "short" tournaments.

Post by Mariusz Paweł »

Hi Jussi,
I'm asking if there is a possibility of implementing the "Raw Air" tournament, which will be every week e.g. Tuesday/Thursday/Friday at 18:00 including how well everyone follows the hills like: (Oslo, Lillehammer, Trondheim, Vikersund)?

I also propose that the tournament "4 Hills" also take place every week on Mondays at this time (18:00).

The next step is the creation of the "Flying World Championship" on 4 hills also every week at 18:00.

I have another huge request as a longtime player of this game, I ask you to add a server that has been eliminated, namely World Cup (winter) in addition to this will be my idea where the time to start from the gate will be set to 1 second and if the player does not have time to move and time passes - it will automatically start.

What does such a proposal give? Competitions, and as a result, people will be more likely to visit online.

Please let me know if you are able to implement it as fast as you can in February.

Mariusz Paweł [POL]
Krystof Adamek

Re: Create other "short" tournaments.

Post by Krystof Adamek »

my wish is to have at 2nd monday when its nothing hills with HS under 84- Small Hills
and 4th Monday Hills with HS 185+- Ski flying all
and if its 5th monday then mix of small and ski flying- 16 and 16 from both
also it would start at 19:00
and for Raw Air we need new Trondheim first
Xinitiao

Post by Xinitiao »

Krystof Adamek wrote: 05 Feb 2024, 20:53 my wish is to have at 2nd monday when its nothing hills with HS under 84- Small Hills
and 4th Monday Hills with HS 185+- Ski flying all
and if its 5th monday then mix of small and ski flying- 16 and 16 from both
also it would start at 19:00
and for Raw Air we need new Trondheim first
Yes please!
Lurker since 2001
Better player than Garrean (for around 25 minutes at a time until he tries harder)
MikesCZ

Post by MikesCZ »

I like both ideas. More cups is always better because it attracts players. The current "4 hills" tournament is awesome but it is once per month and after five minutes it is over and you wait whole month...there should be similar cup at least once per week.

One more wild idea: when it comes to these quick tournaments... why not have them "on demand" ? Imagine a cup in the lobby that starts as soon as certain amount of players join. Even better if you could join the queue and go play on some 24/7 server in the meantime while the on demand queue is waiting for more players. Something like "sit and go" tournament in online poker.
Name: Michal Kala
Nation: CZE

Support the game - buy it and come join us online!