Real Competition Idea

Ideas and suggestions for improving DSJ4.
SuperAdo111

Real Competition Idea

Post by SuperAdo111 »

It will be good that we can jump when it real competition etc Bad Mitterndorf -January 15-13h its real competition
we can have Bad Mitterndorf Training (2 or 3 trainings);Qualification and 1st and 2nd round...I think it will be good,but when some hills come out or we can start with this which have :)
edit* i thought at January 15 not at same time like a competition,we have to watch real comp. 8)
OlliT

Re: Real Competition Idea

Post by OlliT »

SuperAdo111 wrote:It will be good that we can jump when it real competition etc Bad Mitterndorf -January 15-13h its real competition
we can have Bad Mitterndorf Training (2 or 3 trainings);Qualification and 1st and 2nd round...I think it will be good,but when some hills come out or we can start with this which have :)
edit* i thought at January 15 not at same time like a competition,we have to watch real comp. 8)
This suggestion is completely pointless, do you mean that we can't play for example in Sapporo except for when the real competition is held?
SuperAdo111

Post by SuperAdo111 »

No,no but i meant that we play a normal wc and when is a competition to make it like live,everyone jumps and other watch him
OlliT

Post by OlliT »

SuperAdo111 wrote:No,no but i meant that we play a normal wc and when is a competition to make it like live,everyone jumps and other watch him
Still pointless.