Daily tournament till release of DSJ4

Ideas and suggestions for improving DSJ4.
Vid

Daily tournament till release of DSJ4

Post by Vid »

Hi! I'm not often suggesting things here on forum, because I know Jussi's working hard to make perfect DSJ4, but still...

I know we all wait hard for the release of full version and lots of us keeps practising for the winter, when it's released. I have a problem with my training in Beta version, because there aren't many players online right now (except on Saturday tournaments) and I cannot compare myself to other players as often as I would like.
Jussi, is there a possibility to put a daily online competition (say at 20.00 CET) until the release of the full version? It would help players like myself testing and practising with others more often not to mention online playing will surely increase if everyone knew they can test their skills each day. And it's much better to train with 30+ players than with just a few, who are playing online during the week.
If it could be done, I would be really grateful, as I keep missing those Saturday tournaments when I'm not home. Maybe if you don't approve of the idea, you can delete daily online competition when the final DSJ4 is out.

BR, Drejc (former Vid :) )
Who needs drugs when you've got DSJ??
Mario Kickmayer

Re: Daily tournament till release of DSJ4

Post by Mario Kickmayer »

I think when DSJ4 full version is out there will be a lot more competitors also at working days (like in the early days of Beta2).
I agree with you, that 1 torunament isn`t enough, in my opinion, 3 tournaments would be nice:
Friday 21:00 or 22:00
Saturday 20:00
Sunday 17:00 or 18:00
Or maybe one of them on Wednesday evening

I think so nearly everybody who likes can join the World Cups :)
cruzzz112

Re: Daily tournament till release of DSJ4

Post by cruzzz112 »

For me this is very bad idea, because weekly online tournament has its own atmosphere and daily tournament change it.

Sorry with my english ;)