1v1 Online Mode

General discussion about DSJ4.
J4cob

1v1 Online Mode

Post by J4cob »

Hey there!

This is a suggestion, that you might be familiar with because I might've included it in my Steam Concept thread. It would be nice to see a 1v1 online gamemode.

How it would work?
  • Players will get matched by their ELO ratings
    • They'll play either full World Cup, or short cup consisting of 10 hills
    • You could earn rank points, but it will be lower comparing to Online World Cup with many players
    • You would be able to invite your friend via a room code or something (wild idea)

What do you think guys? I would like to play some 1v1 for sure :D
MikesCZ

Re: 1v1 Online Mode

Post by MikesCZ »

Would be nice to have vote buttons here :D anyway yes I like this idea
Name: Michal Kala
Nation: CZE

Support the game - buy it and come join us online!
aleksiq4229

Post by aleksiq4229 »

J4cob wrote: 26 Dec 2023, 12:41 Hey there!

This is a suggestion, that you might be familiar with because I might've included it in my Steam Concept thread. It would be nice to see a 1v1 online gamemode.

How it would work?
  • Players will get matched by their ELO ratings
    • They'll play either full World Cup, or short cup consisting of 10 hills
    • You could earn rank points, but it will be lower comparing to Online World Cup with many players
    • You would be able to invite your friend via a room code or something (wild idea)

What do you think guys? I would like to play some 1v1 for sure :D
But you dont even play online mode :lol:
J4cob

Post by J4cob »

I did - and I have video from my participation in it. I don't currently have much money to buy myself a subscription and i wouldn't have much time attending Online cups anyway. If it's already in place, then cool. Stop spreading fake news if you don't know what are you talking about :D Also they weren't popular that much anyway so I decided not to do any more videos of them - I talk about popularity on my channel before back then. I also don't have proper equipement to play - a mouse that always disconnects, and a PC that sometimes lags like hell :roll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWCXkyHZmc0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jdDHoC1NIE