The future of DSJ

General discussion about DSJ4.
binol

Re: The future of DSJ

Post by binol »

go to freeware, 13 euro for game without updates :) make a vikersund, oslo, innsbruck and oberstdorf and make this game freeware, and free online :)
Robusito 2004

Post by Robusito 2004 »

Hello!
I would like a new version of DSJ 4 with new jumps for example. Planica HS225, HS130 Innsbruck, Oberstdorf HS137, HS134 Oslo, Trondheim HS140, HS142 and Tittise Neustadt Vikersund HS225. Since time immemorial people want new hills in DSJ 4. I want her to be the separate classification of the Four Hills Tournament and the World Championships. For 3 years she was almost break DSJ 4 and I think I live to see the new version. I think Mr. Jussi read and understand. I will be grateful
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

Jussi please you very much, update DSJ 4! Here is a list of my wishes: 1) All of the hill Four Hills Tournament, that is; Oberstdorf and Innsbruck, the new Planica (not throwing the old one) and Vikersund, 2) New style of the suit; sleeves in one color, simple sewing sleeves, 3) The ability to manually set the direction and force of the wind in the competition as well as the time of day (hour). This is really little, and you would do us a great joy!
binol

Post by binol »

No money from keys = no update !
akkarbelling

Post by akkarbelling »

Make the game freeware? If you were working as a taxi driver, would you give all your customers a free ride? Of coure not. Rediculous suggestion. If you can't afford the low price to buy this game, then don't buy it.
Rajmek1233

Post by Rajmek1233 »

akkarbelling wrote:Make the game freeware? If you were working as a taxi driver, would you give all your customers a free ride? Of coure not. Rediculous suggestion. If you can't afford the low price to buy this game, then don't buy it.
+1
btw. 1.7.0 update like in DSJ3 will be really nice.
zawsze wrote:wtf? planica 301.29m ban halvor granerud
One simple hill like in beta-2 futuristic K300 :twisted:
zawsze

Post by zawsze »

Rajmek1233 wrote:One simple hill like in beta-2 futuristic K300 :twisted:
hehe
Ahonen

Post by Ahonen »

Make DSJ an open source project and the community has the chance to develop the game without Jussi. I've been playing this game a long time now and it has still so much potential.
MikesCZ

Post by MikesCZ »

Hi,

So after like 2-3 years of not playing DSJ I visited this website to see what's new in DSJ and perhaps see if I should return to online jumping.

Quite sad there are no new hills, one the other hand I see that people still play online, which is good.

Is it really that bad that implementing new stuff into the game does not pay off? I remember last time when new hills were added - number of players online was amazing - even when there was no toruney.

I think this game has a lot of potential, there are almost no good games based on physics and good mentality - today everything is pay to win and MMO etc...

I guess this was suggested already, but.... how about Steam? this game would fit in perfectly and would draw a lot of players. And I would have no problem to pay for this game again - let's say it would be new major version DSJ 5 and our licenses for DSJ 4 will not apply.....people would gladly pay again if it have new content. Ton of money for keys and later for subs.

What do you think Mr. Koskela?

btw if you would need help, I work in IT.

EDIT: So I returned to online play yesterday and was quite suprised how many people are playing, around 25 in the evening, very good :)

BR
Michal Kala
Name: Michal Kala
Nation: CZE

Support the game - buy it and come join us online!
Mariusz Mielewczyk

Post by Mariusz Mielewczyk »

Mayby League system ? :)

Promoted and relegation.
MikesCZ

Post by MikesCZ »

91 participants on yesterday's WOT!

http://www.dsjtournaments.com/tournamen ... 2017-02-01

Last year in february there were 43 people, year later 91....is it still not worth it to create new hill? :p

Let's get to 100 on saturday guys :)
Name: Michal Kala
Nation: CZE

Support the game - buy it and come join us online!
Nejc Kavasaki

Post by Nejc Kavasaki »

Yeah, lets go to 100 :)
PEAK: 1842
Szymon11

Post by Szymon11 »

Common, let's keep this attendance till the season's end! I see many experienced well-known faces gradually getting back into online playing, and that makes me so glad and more and more induces me to keep up jumping on a relatively high level. :o
Peak: 1835
Total length offline: 3535.16 m
Total length online: 3500.20 m
Former online world record holder: Wisła.
Former offline world record holder in Oberstdorf! First jumper ever who broke and stood 230 meters barrier!
Nejc Kavasaki

Post by Nejc Kavasaki »

118 no Marathon today.. not bad :)
PEAK: 1842
kumy246

Post by kumy246 »

at least update ski flying hills the 3ski flying hills of 4 on DSJ are not exist anymore please just update ski flying hills!