How often u play online ?

General discussion about DSJ3.
Kannikotka

How often u play online ?

Post by Kannikotka »

Yo

few months ago i bought DSJ2 and i love it!
then i tested DSJ3 and oh my god, its even better and then i saw u can play it online :OOO
i bought DSJ3 today and i was thinking playing it online but i wanna know how many here plays it? i dont wanna pay for playing online and see that nobody plays it :(

thanks
skorpios

Re: How often u play online ?

Post by skorpios »

online plays many people from all europe and usa, on World Cup (2 times in week) are about 50-80 peoples, daily plays 10-30, regards.

Kannikotka wrote:Yo

few months ago i bought DSJ2 and i love it!
then i tested DSJ3 and oh my god, its even better and then i saw u can play it online :OOO
i bought DSJ3 today and i was thinking playing it online but i wanna know how many here plays it? i dont wanna pay for playing online and see that nobody plays it :(

thanks
mis

Post by mis »

If you recently bought it I advise you to take advantage of the 1 month free online subscription where you can see yourself wether you like it or not.
For example you will have three big tournaments during this week, normal World Cup today and saturday and the marathon on friday.
Kannikotka

Post by Kannikotka »

thanks for the fast replies
i didnt know i could play it online for 1 month
i played it online today and it was fun and i would like to try the tournaments
but im not very good at it :lol:
tommdah2

Post by tommdah2 »

I became a new member of DSJ yesterday and played online for many, many hours...It was fantastic and now im home from work (because im sick, very sick), ready to play online but were are you guys :(