JJ & SP

General discussion about DSJ4.
domi_deluxe

JJ & SP

Post by domi_deluxe »

hej everybody

i'm playing dsj4 for 1 month, spending about 1,5h a day to practice
yes, I HAVE 1 world record (a one-in-a-million-jump xD ... with perfect wind), but wr's on the other hills are impossible to beat ... i think ...

for example:
jaluvkas wr in zakopane
he jumped with not very good wind 98,28m, far away from the 2nd place
or:
153,24m in kuusamo
c'mon, that looks like "never to beat"

i surfed trough the www and i read so many things about cheating in dsj4
BUT
i'm not making sense out of it

i mean, i saw the replays, and they are real .... it LOOKS real

so ... how DO they cheat? do they cheat at all?

is there any comment of jaluvka or pfleger on this "accusations" ???
what can jussi do ???

___
###fu**ing cheaters!!!###
macmat

Re: JJ & SP

Post by macmat »

These records are beatable, I've jumped further than the WR on Sapporo but I felt. The problem is because Pfleger & Jaluvka have many records, they beat the rest by big lengths and they don't play online, like if they have something to hide :)

Basically, everyone knows they're cheating, but no one can prove it. Until this lasts, Jussi can't do anything.
domi_deluxe

Post by domi_deluxe »

i think for example sapporo is to beat ... because i jumped 144,71 from gate 7 (the best ones jumped from gate 8 with the same wind)
so i think i can jump further, maybe further than the wr .... so maybe ...

everyone knows that they cheat? but how do they know? ...i think they just suspect!!!

when its possible to beat the wr's in ga-pa and maybe soon in sapporo, then JJ is a dumb cheater!
if i cheat, i would raise the records to an unbeatable level *haha*

i think the online "problem" is different than you think!
i played two times online, jumped on 24 hills, won three times i think and on the other hills i was very bad :D
so i suspect, when JJ jumps online and he won't win 9 of 10 world cups, everyone will say "cheater" to him

but on the other hand, he has to go online for about 30 minutes and then everyone will see, if he has the potential

so dear JJ, come online please
i don't say "cheater" to you, not before i haven't seen you ;-)
Yahoo

Post by Yahoo »

Planica, Zakopane and Kuusamo are propably impossible to beat. Everybody knows they are cheating, but Jussi hasn't proof. They are cheating in DSJ3 too and Jussi doesn't banned them. Jussi wasting a lot of money because me and lot of people don't buy online subscribsion to game for cheaters. Maybe they are paying more? I don't know ... and i don't understand Jussi why he accepted cheating.
TPo

Post by TPo »

domi_deluxe wrote: when its possible to beat the wr's in ga-pa and maybe soon in sapporo, then JJ is a dumb cheater!
if i cheat, i would raise the records to an unbeatable level *haha*
Like they did in DSJ3? In DSJ4 they have to actually jump instead of just writing the distances, slowdown or not.
Total Length: 5353.38 m // 7749.06 m // 1603.92 m
Total Length: 14706.36 m
--
Winner of Ski-Stars World Championships (large hill) // 2nd of Ski-Stars World Championships (team) // Winner of Ski-Stars DSJ2 Cup
Zmaster

Post by Zmaster »

Yahoo wrote:Everybody knows they are cheating, but Jussi hasn't proof.
Yahoo wrote:and i don't understand Jussi why he accepted cheating.

Didn't you just answer yourself?
That's gotta hurt.
SuperAdo111

Post by SuperAdo111 »

Top100 in the world top list can broke that record even with 1 meter,in every single hill,Dominik Miny broke it but he isnt so perfect i watched at his wind and it was perfect,not almost but perfect. So its moment of luck,but Kalle and Dominik dont be so happy,SP 'n' JJ will brake your record soon :lol:
domi_deluxe

Post by domi_deluxe »

Dominik Miny broke it but he isnt so perfect i watched at his wind and it was perfect,not almost but perfect. So its moment of luck
you have found the right words ;-)
yes, I'M NOT perfect, just had perfect wind and perfect mouse clicks :D

BUT ...... I - AM - HAPPY ..... everyone will remember ME, that i beat 1 record from JJ *haha*
i'm also so happy about Kalle, he beat the czech armada #####congrats from austria Kalle##### ;-) .... but JJ has not jumped yet in sapporo .... so ... we will see
SuperAdo111

Post by SuperAdo111 »

Yes its truth and i didnt know thats you , i was 30 cm's from world record in kulm :) (landed of course) Im bored of finding a good wind so i dont have so good pb's :)
*edit - Congratulations you 2,really nice jumps :)
domi_deluxe

Post by domi_deluxe »

i was 30 cm's from world record in kulm :) (landed of course)
i see, that you prefer jumping at kulm
so try your best, maybe you will get the wr there ;-)

i jumped about 10 times further than the wr at kulm, but its nearly impossible (for me) to land it ...

*edit - Congratulations you 2,really nice jumps :)
thx ;-)

...i try to find out on which hill it is most likely to get a new wr
maybe its sapporo or lillehamer :roll:

but when a jumper (except SP or JJ) gets the wr in planica or kuusamo i will send him a lot of money :lol:
SuperAdo111

Post by SuperAdo111 »

i almost did that record in planica today ( i got even gate 16 but wind 2.4-2.5 from the first try) and i jumped bout 240,5 with fall,and my pb stayed only 236,5... :) I prefer kulm but on "big events" everybody expect from me good results,if i jump first round in top3 at wot (kulm) everybody will say PLEASE ADMIR FALL or go admir ,spamming a milion times,thats deconcentration me and i fail or fall :D
domi_deluxe

Post by domi_deluxe »

update:
i'm now on the 3rd place in ga-pa

JJ and SP are unreachable now :?

weird stuff :mrgreen:
Torsten

Post by Torsten »

domi_deluxe wrote:[...]i mean, i saw the replays, and they are real .... it LOOKS real
[...]
Obviously they are using a tool for slowing down the game and another tool for saving the whole state of their computers, so they can reload a situation with perfect wind conditions again and again. These tricks hardly work online so they can't do so much better jumps in online competitions 8)
np2ij

Post by np2ij »

Torsten wrote:
domi_deluxe wrote:[...]i mean, i saw the replays, and they are real .... it LOOKS real
[...]
Obviously they are using a tool for slowing down the game and another tool for saving the whole state of their computers, so they can reload a situation with perfect wind conditions again and again. These tricks hardly work online so they can't do so much better jumps in online competitions 8)
Torsten, tell him the whole truth that you needn't even make a jump at online, because with the cheat engine you can simply fake any length you want. I really don't want to participate at such competitions.
Torsten

Post by Torsten »

np2ij wrote:Torsten, tell him the whole truth that you needn't even make a jump at online, because with the cheat engine you can simply fake any length you want. I really don't want to participate at such competitions.
Josef,
First: If that's the "whole truth" this means i'm not wrong with my "half of the truth" ;)
Second: I cannot talk about things i didn't hear about until now ...