Some offers:

Ideas and suggestions for improving DSJ4.
lINIA

Some offers:

Post by lINIA »

Some offers:

1. Possibility of change of characteristics of the sportsman:
Weight, growth, force of a push, stability at a landing. For example it can be displayed in the form of a percentage scale if we prefer growth, it can give quite good flight characteristics, but also the weight of the sportsman as growth is impossible however will increase having increased without having changed weight of the sportsman. Having included this rule it is possible to develop additional passion in game. In general this idea can be developed indefinitely, adding more and more characteristics!
2. Preparation of skis before start. Here it is possible to enter a rule on which the sliding surface of skis, can will worsen to the detriment of speed if not to prepare a ski properly for certain weather, I think you me have understood.
3. In the long term it is quite good to conduct evolution of the sportsman taking into account a rating of the player.
4. As you know there is still such thing as equipment of the sportsman which as can increase flight characteristics of the sportsman, to the best. It would be quite good to realize it in game.
5. If to come absolutely far, also it is possible to add distortion function at increase in speed, I will explain, how all of us know at a landing speed of the sportsman considerably increases, proceeding from it it is possible to adjust a game cursor in such a way, than further the sportsman flies that there will be more speed of a landing, accordingly and distortions will be thus considerable to increase, thereby will safely land in a critical point it will be difficult enough (the jump for a red line) means.

P.S, I am sorry for my English =)
Zmaster

Re: Some offers:

Post by Zmaster »

You are talking about RTL Ski jump 200x. These have been talked about several times.
That's gotta hurt.
lINIA

Re: Some offers:

Post by lINIA »

RTL 200x quite good game, you have hit the nail, but I meant also that that it would be desirable to see game DSJ 4 with more expanded functional, I think all me perfectly will understand, more detailed, more dynamical if will be so, game will really achieve the big recognition in the given segment :!: