No "Ż"

Technical support for DSJ4.
Jasiek96

No "Ż"

Post by Jasiek96 »

Dear Jussi,

I've downloaded a few available packs with players, and I've noticed that the files with the ski jumper named "Piotr Żyła" never work, even though I have the newest available version (1.0.1). I think there is a problem with the letter "Ż", because I have other jumpers with the letter "ł" in their names and they work.

Sincerely
JS
It's not about the size of the fighter but it's about the size of the fight he will bring.
SuperAdo111

Re: No "Ż"

Post by SuperAdo111 »

Ye for Adam Malysz too. But i have one suggestion. A option to "weird" letters transfer to normal ones when we want to watch some replays. Etc Lukasz (we have that L) ales(we have sh , someting like) matej rajterich... and that...
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

This is a problem with the players using different code page. The next version will create user files with special characters properly.
Jasiek96

Post by Jasiek96 »

Thank you very much Jussi! :) Just one more question: on the language toolbar, there is a choice between "Polish (Programmers)" and "Polish (214)". There is practically no difference between the two, at least for a laic user like me. However, is the problem related to that differentiation? Because if yes, then I could just switch from "Programmers," which I use right now, to "214".

Thank you in advance
JS
It's not about the size of the fighter but it's about the size of the fight he will bring.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

I'm not sure.