Share your best jump with the people

Discussion about the hill records, jumping techniques and replays.
Thomas

Share your best jump with the people

Post by Thomas »

According to the rankings, my best jump is at Germany where I'm ranked at *cough*312*cough* in the world. Yes it's poor, but before last week, I haven't played this game in 22 months... This new online functionality has given this game a new wind.

Now for the replay. As mentioned it's at Germany (HS 261) and it's at 277,22 meters.
http://skroting.net/dsj/ThomasGER.rar

Please share your best replay with us. And do so in the same way as me. Pick the one where your world-ranking is best. It wouldn't be interresting to se a bunch of 3XX-replays from SLO here.

Edit: There seem to be a slight problem with hosting the replay...

Edit again: Here we go. I just had to make it into a .rar.
Torsten

Re: Share your best jump with the people

Post by Torsten »

Thomas wrote:Please share your best replay with us. And do so in the same way as me. Pick the one where your world-ranking is best. It wouldn't be interresting to se a bunch of 3XX-replays from SLO here.
Hmmm .. what about this: http://dsj.republika.pl ??
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Nice, but it would be more interesting to see what the people on this forum has done, as opposed to a bunch of unreal jumps which are probably the results of extreme cheating.
Torsten

Post by Torsten »

Thomas wrote:Nice, but it would be more interesting to see what the people on this forum has done, as opposed to a bunch of unreal jumps which are probably the results of extreme cheating.
Hmmm ... you never can say if a jump was done with our without SloMo for sure ... only if the jumps were done online, but there you cannot save the replays :idea:

But maybe this http://wallhome.dyndns.org/vik/replays/ is what you are looking for :) because these jumps were done in a tournament without SloMo (by trust)
Vik

Post by Vik »

hi all...

@Thomas: we have a new website fot these tournaments torsten spoke about...

the old one is this: www.international-dsj-cup.de.vu

the new one: www.dsj-community.com

We create a communitysite with tournamentfunction, so if you're interested in replaytournaments without cheating, have a look...

Cya

@torsten: wieviele spieler sind momentan immer so online...?
Torsten

Post by Torsten »

Vik wrote:@torsten: wieviele spieler sind momentan immer so online...?
Beim letzten "angekündigten" Turnier waren es 84 ... das war sauschwer und saucool ...
Ansonsten im Schnitt 30-40
Vik

Post by Vik »

@torsten, jou da war ich ja noch dabei, jetzt sind aber meine 30 testtage vorbei, und mich interessierts jetzt, ob es sich für mich lohnen würde, onlinesubscription zu holen.... wenns immer noch so viele sind, dann würd sichs für mich ja auf alle fälle lohnen... wenn nicht, dann muss ichs mir noch gut überlegen... :roll:
Ats

Post by Ats »

My best:
Estonia HS185 - 197,07m
Download here!
I am happy because i live in Estonia and i have 8 world cup points now :)
DSJ4 beta-2 will be released this month! Click here for information:
http://dsj4center.blogspot.com
Last update: 6th March
SavioL

Post by SavioL »

My best:
Poland HS 269 - Me record is 289.98m :-)
(English)Call in to tournament Deluxe Ski Jump 3 is www.dsj-3.blog.onet.pl ; serach to admin is www.dsj3.pl !

(Polish)Zapraszam do turnieju Deluxe Ski Jump 3 na www.dsj-3.blog.onet.pl ; obecnie szukam admina na stronę www.dsj3.pl !
Juha Hietakangas

Post by Juha Hietakangas »

First best of my jumps cause its the first over HS....
Japan HS248 2007-02-03 249.01m 476. - 2658. -
Second and maybe the best of my jumps so far cause of the list positions FIN# and WORLD#
Denmark HS93 2006-02-28 87.05m 341. - 1862. -

Not too glamour but something nice :)

And no slomo......
Let it slide
Domin

Post by Domin »

@Viktor Wall
Have you ever try Slowdown?
---------------------------------------------
Dominik Domin Machowiak
Mystikal

Post by Mystikal »

Im really bad at small hills, Im better at the bigger ones (I guess im a flyer :D)
My record is 316 m at Slovenia
Vik

Post by Vik »

@Domin: yeah, i tried, and i did a lot of nice records.... but it's not fair, no more fun and fastspeed rox da house, because it's harder!!!

You have to know: I still want, that I never had cheated, but.... :oops:

Cheating sux!!! :wink:

So, I wanna have new recordlists.... old ones are unfair, because of the 5% of DSJ players, who can't let it be without cheating!!!

For all not cheaters: Play the tournaments on DSJ-Community.com .... First round ends on 18th february, so upload your replays in time!!!!
Mystikal

Post by Mystikal »

Heres a link of me jumping 316 meters in Slovenia, its made like 1 year ago - when I was active, now Im trying to find my shape again - hoping to beat it :o
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ODBLQE73
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

I can't download it, but that's a great jump. Five meters better than my best. It was sat two years ago, and back then I would land around 300 meter every other jump when the conditions where right. Now I can jump 290 meters once in maybe 10 tries. I just don't know how to jump that hill any more. But one thing is for sure, and that is that I'm going to keep practicing in that hill, and I won't jump in it online until I've hit 300 again. It didn't really help my confidence when I saw Audun S jump 310 and 307 in the same competition...