@Stepan Pfleger

General discussion about DSJ4.
Torsten

Thread locked again?

Post by Torsten »

How to discuss if threads are locked without any reason?
Why is this thread:
http://www.mediamond.fi/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3690
locked?

Which part of this new thread is the reason for locking it?
TPo

Re: Thread locked again?

Post by TPo »

Because it's not a discussion, it's a flamewar started by Jaluvka for his own amusement. Yes, we all know he's a cheater, so theres no need to discuss about it further.
Total Length: 5353.38 m // 7749.06 m // 1603.92 m
Total Length: 14706.36 m
--
Winner of Ski-Stars World Championships (large hill) // 2nd of Ski-Stars World Championships (team) // Winner of Ski-Stars DSJ2 Cup
Zmaster

Re: About locking

Post by Zmaster »

If it only were discussion and not raging over internet.
That's gotta hurt.
np2ij

Post by np2ij »

Torsten wrote:
np2ij wrote:BTW: why you didn't mention that not every his replay is made with jumper nr.1??
i just asked, why the WR-jumps were done with jumper nr 1. Why should i mention other things if i just want to know the reason for this?
I know, you don't want to be objective, you just want to start flame, so of course you can't mention all aspects.
Torsten wrote:
np2ij wrote:Somebody has already mentioned here he jumps with the only one jumper... I can't see any issue with such practice.

Hmmm ... the issue is: it's much easier to get good wind while doing many jumps if the wind is good at one time.
Why do you think it could be "smarter", if you jump with only one player and then you have to wait for new good wind a much longer time?
The only possibility for doing that with reason is: he uses a cheating-tool. But maybe i'm wrong. Then tell me. Therefore i asked the question!

No, I didn't say anything what's smarter in my opinion, I typically use no more than 15 jumpers in a row, that's why I jumped my WR with nr.8. It's the question of personal habits in my opinion. You didn't start to insult some player here who said he uses the only one jumper, too, so I wonder why did you start to insult Stepan because of the same thing?

What about me with some next WR? If I'd jump it with nr.1, nr.2, nr. 7 or nr.8 ... what will it prove in your opinion? It's a real madness and it's really disgusting.
Torsten wrote:
np2ij wrote:it really doesn't make any sense to me to wait for jumper number 87
Nobody said someone should wait for number 87. But if you do many jumps while the wind is good, not every perfect jump is done with jumper number 1, do you agree?
As I said before, for me that number is around 15, because not every good-looking wind is really good, but still I can't see anything wrong if somebody uses only one or two jumpers. I only wouldn't like to restart cup so often, because I'm just lazy. Have no idea why player who uses the only one jumper couldn't jump for WR? You want to see ghosts, so you can find it everywhere. Even in the fact I uploaded the only one hill at that moment, lol. I'm pretty sure the intention of such stupid question is the only one thing... to give an opportunity to another idiot to insult me like TPo did it when said "Yes. It proves you are a cheater."
Torsten wrote:Have a look at the online ratings. IMHO that would prove almost anything around Krzysztof ...
np2ij wrote:ROFL, you can't mean it seriously.
Torsten wrote:I definitively proves: he is really good in playing this game without SlowDown. And that's a thing, you or Stepan never showed. And therefore (besides the fact, you don't give answers for some really simple questions ...) most of the community doesn't believe you.
Don't be silly and do not pretend you didn't read past Domin's post. Fact that somebody is good at online can't prove he doesn't use any engine while offline. And the fact you don't wait too long for some player doesn't prove he doesn't use slowmotion in a clever way.

To moderator: please do not lock this topic, just because I called TPo "idiot". I'm pretty sure it's ok when he or anybody else can call me "cheater" without any warning. Thanks a lot for you understanding in advance.
Torsten

Post by Torsten »

np2ij wrote:You didn't start to insult some player here who said he uses the only one jumper, too, so I wonder why did you start to insult Stepan because of the same thing?
Again:
What's the reason for the fact, that all 3 WR-jumps by Stepan were done with a jumper with starting number 1?
And why did he wait until 6.5s respectively 7.5s on the 2 hills?

This are 2 simple questions.