Lags in online mode

Technical support for DSJ4.
deges

Lags in online mode

Post by deges »

I'm very disappointed of online mode working. I bought the game, where I lost about 130 rating due to technical problems. I'm not telling about longer waiting for next jump, but I'm very upset, when hours of my playing go for nothing. So I'm asking you, Mr. Jussi, to do something with that. I understand if it would happen, when there are 200 players, but it happens with 50 players.
Vegardsklett

Re: Lags in online mode

Post by Vegardsklett »

Works perfectly fine to me ! :)
deges

Post by deges »

Maybe that's because of my internet connection, today it behaves weird, speed slows down, so maybe that's not server's fault. I will check tomorrow and write about it here.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

If the other players didn't have the same problem then the problem must have been your own internet connection. The server can handle a big number of players at the same time.
SuperAdo111

Post by SuperAdo111 »

When was 170 peoples that's wasn't problem.Only problem was to q. in second round :D
deges

Post by deges »

On the WOT's there was everything ok, but it World Cup it all got worse, but today there are some lags, but it is much better, so it must have been something with my internet connection. I'm sorry, but something like that hasn't happened yet, so I thought it was because of server.
Risto Salonen

Post by Risto Salonen »

Seems the (World Cup) server is crapping out right now
SuperAdo111

Post by SuperAdo111 »

Risto Salonen wrote:Seems the (World Cup) server is crapping out right now
Few times world cup and online was broken,but u can go to online mode again in 5-10 seconds,it isn't so big problem but when it happens 5-10 times in a week it start to be
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

SuperAdo111 wrote: Few times world cup and online was broken,but u can go to online mode again in 5-10 seconds,it isn't so big problem but when it happens 5-10 times in a week it start to be
You should check your own internet connection first if you are having continuous problems.