DSJ 4 Questions

Technical support for DSJ4.
Alan_Cieslar

DSJ 4 Questions

Post by Alan_Cieslar »

Hello, I just bought the full version but I have some problems...

- Currently I'm playing with 3 players, for two of them the "My Person Record" line (in green?) displays but when I play with the other ski jumper there's no line

- I'm new to the online side of DSJ 4 and it told me I need to add friends to play DSJ4 so could anyone tell me their usernames so I could add them?
pajkul

Post by pajkul »

Nie potrzebujesz dodawac zadnych obcych graczy. Po prostu musisz stworzyc SWOJEGO zawodnika, ktorym bedziesz sie poslugiwal w grze online. W menu dajesz "PLAYERS", klikasz new player, wpisujesz swoje imie i nazwisko (najlepiej, wiekszosc tak gra), pozniej klucz rejestracyjny od DSJ4 i tyle.
Metsi

Re: DSJ 4 Questions

Post by Metsi »

Alan_Cieslar wrote:Hello, I just bought the full version but I have some problems...

- Currently I'm playing with 3 players, for two of them the "My Person Record" line (in green?) displays but when I play with the other ski jumper there's no line

- I'm new to the online side of DSJ 4 and it told me I need to add friends to play DSJ4 so could anyone tell me their usernames so I could add them?
Forgive me but i will use polish ;)

Co do online to dodawanie przyjaciol jest opcjonalne, nie jest warunkiem do grania wiec smialo zaczynaj grac, friendsow dodasz sobie z czasem ;)

A co do linii, upewnij sie ze dany gracz na pewno oddal oficjalny skok w pucharze swiata, nie tylko w treningu. Zobacz tez czy ten gracz jest podpisany pod zawodnikow (menu 'select competitors').

Mam nadzieje ze pomoglem ;)
Alan_Cieslar

Post by Alan_Cieslar »

Dobra dzieki, ale ze mnie debil, trzeba bylo tylko kliknac na jedna rzecz w Online xD
Alan_Cieslar

Post by Alan_Cieslar »

Hey, I have a license registered to my mum's name because I bought the license from her account. I wanted to register a player in the DSJ4 Menu with my name but with my mum's key but it told me the key was invalid and the only way I could create a registered player was to enter my mum's information. So, I'm asking is there anyway that I could change my Player's name to my own name?
pepsiman89

Post by pepsiman89 »

no :)

being a girl isnt so bad xD
Metsi

Post by Metsi »

Alan_Cieslar wrote:Hey, I have a license registered to my mum's name because I bought the license from her account. I wanted to register a player in the DSJ4 Menu with my name but with my mum's key but it told me the key was invalid and the only way I could create a registered player was to enter my mum's information. So, I'm asking is there anyway that I could change my Player's name to my own name?
Write a personal message to Jussi or send him an email to change it ;)
Alan_Cieslar

Post by Alan_Cieslar »

I have long hair so stop being mean to me xD
pepsiman89

Post by pepsiman89 »

you can do that? im chaning my name then too.. ive got it registered on my dads