Question about ski jumpers

Technical support for DSJ4.
Vik

Post by Vik »

EyTschej wrote:The only situation, and I mean the oooooonly situation in which I could think of wanting to see CPU jumpers, would be after the competition in a celebration ceremony standing on the podium left and right of me :wink:
Funny dude^^ :lol:
ziomek_romek

Post by ziomek_romek »

They can't be simulated the same way as in DSJ3 as the waiting time would be too long due to more complex physics.
I will rather like even more complex psychics than cpu players. And i think its good idea!
Hey Jussi! Is that possible, or too hard to do for you?
(ps. Was it correct in english?)
mateo33

Post by mateo33 »

Vik wrote:Please implement CPU jumpers. But we don't need to watch their jumps...
exactly!

Jussi, write what is the chance to play with computer players?
EgyLynx

Post by EgyLynx »

i like see, why not, because...

Make them at "automate", but it is unfair.
...Selection in progress...
pepsiman89

Post by pepsiman89 »

hey! i would like to be able to see the CPU players jump.. like in dsj3
EgyLynx

Post by EgyLynx »

Like djs2? Also? :wink: :?:
...Selection in progress...
Ascot

Post by Ascot »

Jussi Koskela wrote:Ski jumpers from beta will work also in the final version. CPU players are currently not available and I won't promise them for the final version either. They can't be simulated the same way as in DSJ3 as the waiting time would be too long due to more complex physics.
CPU Jumpers will not be .. oh no :? :cry:
nexen84

Post by nexen84 »

Jussi Koskela wrote:Ski jumpers from beta will work also in the final version. CPU players are currently not available and I won't promise them for the final version either. They can't be simulated the same way as in DSJ3 as the waiting time would be too long due to more complex physics.
Jussi, I don't want to be rude or anything like that, but remember, you're making a PC Computer game! Therefore there has to be a possibility to play against computer! Or just announce; Deluxe Ski Jump 4 is an online ski jumping game, and there will be no problem. I'm just gonna say this - 50% of "WHY" I have bought this game is to play such advanced simulation not only against real opponents, but also play for example team competition being one of 4 against strong CPU teams, to polish (!) my skills.
Greetings!
Wojtek.
mario123456783

Post by mario123456783 »

Vik wrote:Please implement CPU jumpers. But we don't need to watch their jumps...
thats right!!
"two good jumps"