have u cheated?

Discussion about the hill records, jumping techniques and replays.

Have you ever cheated on DSJ 3 to beat Hill records?

Poll ended at 06 Feb 2007, 15:11

Yes!
20%
Nope :)
73%
What is cheating??
7%

Total votes: 45

BODI

Re: Cheating

Post by BODI »

Thomas wrote: So what?! If I run a program that scans through my harddrive at the same time as I type something in MS Word, then the letters may not appear until several seconds after I've hit the keys. Does that mean that Microsoft can sue the author of that other program? No it doesn't.
Well,the purpose of MS Word isn`t online competition,so I think,that comparison is incomparable :?
Get movin´ ;)
Thomas

Re: Cheating

Post by Thomas »

BODI wrote:
Thomas wrote: So what?! If I run a program that scans through my harddrive at the same time as I type something in MS Word, then the letters may not appear until several seconds after I've hit the keys. Does that mean that Microsoft can sue the author of that other program? No it doesn't.
Well,the purpose of MS Word isn`t online competition,so I think,that comparison is incomparable :?
:roll:
Severin

Post by Severin »

(at) Jussi

So then why did people already so called "sevstyle" jumps in DSJ3 1.5?

Couldn't be possible if it were impossible, could it?
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Severin wrote:(at) Jussi

So then why did people already so called "sevstyle" jumps in DSJ3 1.5?

Couldn't be possible if it were impossible, could it?
I've heard that people set their records in 1.4, then they use 1.5 to upload these records. Then again, this is only something I've heard, so I don't know if it actually works.
Torsten

Post by Torsten »

Severin wrote:So then why did people already so called "sevstyle" jumps in DSJ3 1.5?
Are there any V1.5-"SevStyle"-Replays available, Sevi?
Severin

Post by Severin »

I'll go and get one...
aasmund_o

Post by aasmund_o »

Why talk and disguess with cheaters - i find it hard to believe anything they say
~~~~~~~~~~
Torsten

Post by Torsten »

aasmund_o wrote:Why talk and disguess with cheaters - i find it hard to believe anything they say
Did anyone lie at anytime about anything?
R C A PATIJN

Post by R C A PATIJN »

i've downloaded v1.5 but you're talking about that people set their records in 1.4, then they use 1.5 to upload these records but i can't find v1.4 on my pc and you can't download it from mediamond.fi how did you do that?
ereml hajric

Post by ereml hajric »

Thomas

Jesus Christ...100m atletic and so on...bowling...you are understand everythink,but you don't want to understand...you said...steroids...hmm...I eat steroids,to jump further???I will explain you your comparison...in your way...I am looking slo-mo replays. I don't know, ofCarl lewis...and not eating steroids...maybe you would jhave to eat some steroids...to get any record...
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

ereml hajric wrote:Thomas

Jesus Christ...100m atletic and so on...bowling...you are understand everythink,but you don't want to understand...you said...steroids...hmm...I eat steroids,to jump further???I will explain you your comparison...in your way...I am looking slo-mo replays. I don't know, ofCarl lewis...and not eating steroids...maybe you would jhave to eat some steroids...to get any record...
You make less sense than a Chinese parrot in a French science convention. Why don't you get back to me when you've managed to shuffle some words in a coherent way, then I'll smash whatever moronic argument for cheating that you've compiled.

If your reading comprehension reflects your writing, then I suggest that you use more time reading my posts as you probably haven't understood any of them.
ereml hajric

Post by ereml hajric »

you smashed just TV...comment stays...won't bothering with you...it is nonsense...I just look for some arguuments...now you showed like angry steroid man...am..and I have understood eveyrthing...but...copy that...over

to Thomas

and I mean this question for us is over...and no hart-feelings man...

I am waiting day,with feir competition,to "smash" you in pieces with no cheet...good luck
Vik

Post by Vik »

ereml hajric wrote:
Jesus Christ...
Please don't use his name if you're angry.... :!:
Audun

Post by Audun »

Jussi:
Can you please reset my hillrecords? I'm tired of people who look at slowdown as cheat, and I no longer care much about the hillrecords, now that online is here... This doesn't mean that I now think of people who use slowdown as cheaters, but I really hope that some day a record list for jumps in normal mode will come. A bit boring to reset the records, cause some off them are without slowdown...

(I know that most of the people who play with slowdown also really wish that a record list for normal speed will come, so please Jussi, try your best to make it happen :wink: . And to all the people who think that the players who are on the top with slowdown (not thinking of Sev-bug, etc... in this case) are only avarage skilled people, your wrong! People like Roman Karwat, Karol Novak,... would be the best in normal speed also, if they had been playing that all along... They would probably have like 1700+ in peak-ranking, no kidding.)
Grufugl

Post by Grufugl »

Respect, Audun, you follow Vik's example: http://www.mediamond.fi/forum/viewtopic ... highlight=
I wish you the best of luck hunting new records!