Beginner question

Discussion about the hill records, jumping techniques and replays.
tedomedo

Post by tedomedo »

I'm a begginer in DSJ3 and i must say that the game is driving me crazy :)
Where is the best point for jump? I know that this affect flying very much, that's why i have to ask.
I fly better in "short" countries like Denmark (about 90 meters is my record there) but in Slovenia i don't jump much farther than in Denmark :) Any idea?
Is it true that moving mouse down after jump means higher but slower flight and moving mouse up faster but lower flight?
onkelsmerte

Post by onkelsmerte »

you are correct. Try looki at youtube. Krzystof Stuchlicks videos will be of great help.
tedomedo

Post by tedomedo »

What is the best camera for best jump after slidng?
onkelsmerte

Post by onkelsmerte »

that depends. I think most guys use f2 personaly i use f1 more. But i also use f2. It also depends on which hill im in. In the netherlands i always use f2 for example. There is no answer. Just what you feel is right.
tedomedo

Post by tedomedo »

onkelsmerte wrote:you are correct. Try looki at youtube. Krzystof Stuchlicks videos will be of great help.
Looking replays only aren't good way for learning. I've send an e-mail to DSJ3 staff asking for a DSJ3 "upgrade": replay and your jump&fly seen together. This way you can see if you jump too soon or too late. Also you can fix flying position according to position in replay.
What do you think? :P
EgyLynx

Post by EgyLynx »

it is sees at wery small area where must make faceoff, then fly....

Well some example Slovenia you can wly at few meters at wery near hill...

try take teamcup and 80 hill at it... or make mcup and some jumpers and jump at 80 hills...

no matter winter or summer...
...Selection in progress...
dsj3player

Post by dsj3player »

Hi,

Could you tell me what I'm doing wrong in my jumps?
I played about 10 seasons and it still looks bad. I tried some tutorials, replays with world records and other staff to improve my jumps but they didn't help. These are my quite good jumps:

http://hotfile.com/dl/109799996/4cda965 ... s.rar.html