Cheaters on the records list

Discussion about the hill records, jumping techniques and replays.

Should the names of the well-known cheaters be removed?

Yes
93%
No
No votes
All The Same For Me
7%

Total votes: 27

HexTheRex

Cheaters on the records list

Post by HexTheRex »

I just thought, why are the names of clear cheaters and the persons who have admitted cheating, still on the lists? They have been there as long as I remember. Why can't they be removed? No proofs enough? They just try make our life harder, but luckily we can calculate the positions and points :)
- Heikki Haikonen
- Age 19
- Never used cheating

DSJ2:
- Total Length: 5260,23

DSJ3:
- Total Length 7795,67 (Finnish Record, World 4th)
- 15 Finnish records
- F3 view

DSJ4:
- Total Length 1271,97
- Online rating 1756 (WR!!!)

DSJ SuperTotal: 14326,69m
Jericho

Re: Cheaters on the records list

Post by Jericho »

HexTheRex wrote:I just thought, why are the names of clear cheaters and the persons who have admitted cheating, still on the lists? They have been there as long as I remember. Why can't they be removed? No proofs enough? They just try make our life harder, but luckily we can calculate the positions and points :)
Nobody cares about them, neither should you. Just ignore thoose names..
Ski-Stars Summer grand prix Dsj4 champion 2012

Up the irons
HexTheRex

Yeah

Post by HexTheRex »

You're right... We ignore them. But I just wondered, why do we accept that kind of behavior? I understand if someone tries to use illegal means for example in the olympics and win gold medal because that's the most important thing in his/her life. But why does anyone want to reach the first position in a computer game using illegal means??? Maybe they think they are super-celebrities when they reach the first positions in Deluxe Ski Jump lists :) Or then their self-esteem is very low and they try to raise it by using illegal means even though they know that everybody knows what they do. Well that's just my opinion and I might be wrong...
- Heikki Haikonen
- Age 19
- Never used cheating

DSJ2:
- Total Length: 5260,23

DSJ3:
- Total Length 7795,67 (Finnish Record, World 4th)
- 15 Finnish records
- F3 view

DSJ4:
- Total Length 1271,97
- Online rating 1756 (WR!!!)

DSJ SuperTotal: 14326,69m