Ordering / paying via e-mail

Questions about registration and online subscriptions.
janm

Ordering / paying via e-mail

Post by janm »

HI there, guys.

I have a couple of questions about buying dsj3 via e-mail and about dsj3 in general.

1. I intend on making a payment directly to your bank account.
I supose the only way to add the receipt of the payment to the e-mail message is to send a photo of it or a scan?

2. If i understand the structure wright, then there are 2 different registration numbers i get( registration for the game and the registration for the player) ? Can i register more players from one pc with one registration number ( i guess not , but i'm asking you anyway :) ) ?

3. Can i edit the player's name once i registered it? In case of mistyping the name or something...

4. The name that will be displayed on the mediamond website will be the name / player i register from within the game?

Thanks.

Jan
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Ordering / paying via e-mail

Post by Jussi Koskela »

janm wrote: 1. I intend on making a payment directly to your bank account.
I supose the only way to add the receipt of the payment to the e-mail message is to send a photo of it or a scan?

2. If i understand the structure wright, then there are 2 different registration numbers i get( registration for the game and the registration for the player) ? Can i register more players from one pc with one registration number ( i guess not , but i'm asking you anyway :) ) ?

3. Can i edit the player's name once i registered it? In case of mistyping the name or something...

4. The name that will be displayed on the mediamond website will be the name / player i register from within the game?
1. You can send me a screenshot, a scan, or a textual copy (copy-pasted from an online bank).

2. You will get one registration key which you can use to unlock the game and to register one player account. It's not possible to register multiple (different) player accounts with single registration key, but if your friends have registered DSJ3 as well, they can enter their registered player accounts to your copy of DSJ3, so that the hill records will be saved on their player accounts.

3. It's not possible to edit the registration name afterwards, but I can send you a new registration key in special cases.

4. Yes.
janm

Post by janm »

Thanks, Jussi for helping. That was a very early morning post according to the time it was sent... :D

One more, please.
How 'bout the ''clothes'' the registered player wears.. Is it possible to alter the colours after the player has been registered?

Thanks
Jan
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

janm wrote: One more, please.
How 'bout the ''clothes'' the registered player wears.. Is it possible to alter the colours after the player has been registered?
The colors of the clothes are associated to the ski jumpers (and not the players who control them). It's possible to change the colors any time.
janm

Post by janm »

Aha, wright, i get it. Thanks and congratulations for the success your game acheived since the begining. I haven't played dsj for about 5 years 'till my little brother mentioned 3 days ago they were playing dsj3. Very nice job you've done. Simple looking, yet very amusing to play. Great job.

Cheers.

Jan