[ONLINE] Kicking out

Bugs in DSJ4.
cruzzz112

[ONLINE] Kicking out

Post by cruzzz112 »

Hi!
I have a frustating bug and great english (joke) so I make video about it (bug, not english ;) ). I explain everything in description.

DESCRIPTION:
First of all I'm sorry for lags but it isn't necessary in this video.
Second of all it wasn't loading screen recorded (I don't know why)

There's two different situations. First is normal online game without kicking out. In 2:46 begin second situation. It was after qualification. I've jumped but game think that I'm still jumping and I was kicked out. Next I was checking connection. Everything was OK so I was comeback to game and... everything is OK! It isn't first time. I lost a lot of rating with this bug.

I was tried to repair it.
1) Reinstall game.
2) Delete DSJ4 folder in Documents.
3) Shut down all firewalls.

But it isn't work. It isn't possible to have normal play with this bug.
Zmaster

Re: [ONLINE] Kicking out

Post by Zmaster »

For me it really seems like a small hiccup in your internet connection. What you could test is to open start menu and run cmd.exe. Then type to the window "ping http://www.youtube.com /t" (without quotes)or any other supposedly stable server. If you know your internet providers ip, that would be great. Now go and play some dsj and see if you disconnect once more. Now if and when you do, check if there is any lost packets to your ping target. This way you can see if you lose your connection to mediamonds server only.
That's gotta hurt.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Yes, sounds like a problem with your Internet connection.
cruzzz112

Post by cruzzz112 »

I tried to fix it. I think there's a way to do it. I changed MTU and now it's working but I don't know how long it will. There's short polish tutorial http://winoptymalizacja.republika.pl/ar ... a-mtu.html . Have anybody same problem? Try to change MTU. You can google tutorial in your language. Greetings.