Problem in signatures

Bugs in DSJ4.
MJumper

Problem in signatures

Post by MJumper »

The statistics signatures (like the one I have below this post) have also recently broken. The order of some entries are switched, for example, I'm pretty sure I didn't jump 218 meters in Lahti.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: WC Wednesday A - 19.00 CE(S)T 2012-11-21

Post by Jussi Koskela »

MJumper wrote:The statistics signatures (like the one I have below this post) have also recently broken. The order of some entries are switched, for example, I'm pretty sure I didn't jump 218 meters in Lahti.
I changed the personal hill records page (http://www.mediamond.fi/dsj4/personalhillrecords/) so that the hills are listed in alphabetical order, and the signature program does not apparently take this into account. The author of this program should fix it.
MJumper

Re: Problem in signatures

Post by MJumper »

Ah, silly me, I didn't realize they weren't in alphabetical order before. That would of course explain it, then.
I guess I just got paranoid and assumed this was some kind of database bug (as if the program wouldn't simply fetch the stats from the public site... ) :mrgreen:.

Someone has to make new signatures for 1.3 anyway so fixing this version of the sigs is not really an issue, I think.
mask

Post by mask »

haha, nice trolling, Jussi :D

I have to tell my brother about this :D
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

mask wrote:haha, nice trolling, Jussi :D
You are welcome. :)
I changed this so that the hills in the same location will be next to each other in the list. The alphabetical order makes more sense otherwise, too.
Maciejo-96

Post by Maciejo-96 »

MJumper wrote:The statistics signatures (like the one I have below this post) have also recently broken. The order of some entries are switched, for example, I'm pretty sure I didn't jump 218 meters in Lahti.
But only your PBs in Planica, Sapporo and Villach are in accordance with your stats :D
Join me on my Twitch streams:
https://www.twitch.tv/mathijsen