Bugs in the DSJ 4 v1.1.0 - Post your bugs here

Bugs in DSJ4.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Bugs in the DSJ 4 v1.1.0 - Post your bugs here

Post by Jussi Koskela »

pikuvava wrote:I installed Windows 8 to my Laptop (because it seemed better and it actually is) All games run well but when i tried to open DSJ(3,4) there came "Could not Create Direct3D Device" So isnt Windows 8 compatible with DSJ(s) or something else?
I tested DSJ4 today on Windows 8 Pro and it worked flawlessly. Maybe the problem was related to a preview version of Windows 8? Is anybody having problems with the final release of Windows 8?
pikuvava

Post by pikuvava »

Jussi Koskela wrote:
pikuvava wrote:I installed Windows 8 to my Laptop (because it seemed better and it actually is) All games run well but when i tried to open DSJ(3,4) there came "Could not Create Direct3D Device" So isnt Windows 8 compatible with DSJ(s) or something else?
I tested DSJ4 today on Windows 8 Pro and it worked flawlessly. Maybe the problem was related to a preview version of Windows 8? Is anybody having problems with the final release of Windows 8?
I do have the final version(i got it earlier because my father) But does the Service Pack affect to it? Jussi do u have service pack?
Why i like DSJ? Its Best SKI JUMP SIMULATOR EVER!
¨
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

pikuvava wrote: I do have the final version(i got it earlier because my father) But does the Service Pack affect to it? Jussi do u have service pack?
This is version 6.2 (build 9200). I didn't install any service pack.