Unexpected internal error

Bugs in DSJ4.
Espen Viggen

Unexpected internal error

Post by Espen Viggen »

I got this message saying "Unexpected internal error!" when I start up the game now. I have tryed to reinstall and stuff, but the game doesn't work anymore. What can I do to make it work? Plz help.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Unexpected internal error

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Try deleting the DSJ4 user files, too. You can find them at "<My documents>/Deluxe Ski Jump 4/"
LucaStein

Post by LucaStein »

I have the same problem! When I try to get to the World Record's statistic, it shows me this error..
I also can't see the WR's, when I play.
Zmaster

Post by Zmaster »

I had this when my HD broke and had to install dsj again. I just backed up <my documents>/Deluxe ski jump 4/ and then removed all its contents. Once I restarted dsj4.exe it worked. Then I moved my backed up files back to <my documents>/Deluxe ski jump 4/ and everything worked fine and I didnt lose much in the progress :)
That's gotta hurt.
LucaStein

Post by LucaStein »

Zmaster wrote:I had this when my HD broke and had to install dsj again. I just backed up <my documents>/Deluxe ski jump 4/ and then removed all its contents. Once I restarted dsj4.exe it worked. Then I moved my backed up files back to <my documents>/Deluxe ski jump 4/ and everything worked fine and I didnt lose much in the progress :)
Ah, I understood :D Thank you! Works! :)
duaaa

Post by duaaa »

Jussi Hi i have a question or would you be able to relase deluxe ski jump 4 on older computers such as the requirement to have a third part of this great game Very please help Jussi im sorry for the mistakes i am an englishman.
We offer 1Y0-200 dumps tutorials and ICMA guide to help you get started with web design. Become expert in design work using Duke University design resources.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

duaaa wrote:Jussi Hi i have a question or would you be able to relase deluxe ski jump 4 on older computers such as the requirement to have a third part of this great game Very please help Jussi im sorry for the mistakes i am an englishman.
It's not possible to simulate the physics on slower computers fast and accurate enough.