Problem meanwhile online gaming

Technical support for DSJ4.
Maciejo-96

Problem meanwhile online gaming

Post by Maciejo-96 »

I was playing today WOT. When competition in Klingenthal started, hill was loading about 20 seconds and I got kicked out. I backed again and tried to jump in Val di Fiemme HS134, hill was loading normally (about 10 seconds) but i got kicked out again... I was chatting in friends by Skype and on first 21 hills I didn't have this problem, but after Klingenthal... This hill always in my PC 2x longer than, for example, Sapporo HS134 and Oberstdorf HS213.

Can you tell me Jussi why I had this problem and what should I do?
Join me on my Twitch streams:
https://www.twitch.tv/mathijsen
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Problem meanwhile online gaming

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Klingenthal is the most complex hill in geometry and has most detail, so it loads a bit slower than other hills. 20 seconds sounds, however, a lot. If you have an old computer you could try reducing the graphics details (trees, buildings, view distance).

You are disconnected from the game if the loading takes too much time and you are too much behind other players.
Maciejo-96

Re: Problem meanwhile online gaming

Post by Maciejo-96 »

Ok. Last National Cup started in Klingenthal and I didn't get disconnected.

But Val di Fiemme HS134 last Saturday on WOT was loading normally like other hills but I got disconnected. Maybe Klingenthal was the cause of disconnection? Internet was OK.

PS. About details - I play on pretty slow details: 1000-200-100-0-0-0 with resolution 1280x1024, antialiasing 4x and texture filtering anisotropic 16x. Maybe best would be try to clean registry files, but I did it only a week ago and I do it one time a month.
Join me on my Twitch streams:
https://www.twitch.tv/mathijsen