Download global records / Sending own records

Technical support for DSJ4.
Boy

Download global records / Sending own records

Post by Boy »

I have a problem. Two days ago, I didn't have internet. Then my internet settings have changed. And now I can not download global hill records at the beginning and I can not send own records after exit the game. Where the problem lies? I note the playing on-line work for me properly. What must I do to eliminate this problem?
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Download global records / Sending own records

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Please check your firewall settings. The hill records are loaded from dsj4-stats.mediamond.com at port 80.
Boy

Post by Boy »

Disabling the firewall doesn't help. The same situation is on my notebook, so there must be something in the network settings. What should I do?
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Check that you haven't enabled a (wrong) proxy in the DSJ4 Settings menu.
Boy

Post by Boy »

Nothing helps. Overall, I have a problem with entering the mediamond.fi and forum. Everything loads very slowly. The other internet pages work properly. So it is strange.
Peter_Peter

Post by Peter_Peter »

I have a problem connecting to mediamond.fi through DSJ as well.

I am using ESET Smart Security 5, however I set an exception for dsj.exe in firewall settings. After updating to 1.3.0 in order to download global hill records or play online I need to completely turn firewall off, but I don't want to do that. Previous version 1.2.1 worked fine with those settings so 1.3.0 should too. Any solution?
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Peter_Peter wrote:I have a problem connecting to mediamond.fi through DSJ as well.

I am using ESET Smart Security 5, however I set an exception for dsj.exe in firewall settings. After updating to 1.3.0 in order to download global hill records or play online I need to completely turn firewall off, but I don't want to do that. Previous version 1.2.1 worked fine with those settings so 1.3.0 should too. Any solution?
Your firewall may notice that the executable which is doing the connections has changed. Maybe you have to approve this at your firewall.

Edit: My server's IP also changed on Wednesday.
DSJ4 Hill Records are now at 81.22.253.227
DSJ4 Online is now at 81.22.253.226