You are already logged! ??????

Technical support for DSJ4.
green

You are already logged! ??????

Post by green »

Today I have problems with login...again! Jussi...can you see what is going wrong???

Message on my screen: FAILED TO LOGIN TO THE MASTER SERVER! YOU ARE ALREADY LOGIN IN.
green

Post by green »

Yes...it's official...someone stolen my ONLINE subscription (also paypal, gmail and other account passwords). He was also connected today with my ONLINE code because I have different online rating as yesterday when I was last time online on DSJ4!

If someone have the same problems as I please tell us that we can do somenting with this case. Probably...name of this is Michał Pyskowski. So...if anybody have any information ...please tell me! Because this man made an unauthorised transaction on paypal, I have already clamed this to paypall and we are waiting on his IP adresse. Then....But this is another story 8)

Zlatko Lamot
banan1232

Post by banan1232 »

busters...
kitrak

Post by kitrak »

Maybe this is the same bastard who hacked my account on this board.
green

Post by green »

I believe that Jussi have his IP, because he was connected with my code today in ONLINE mode!
sb103

Post by sb103 »

When I was kicked during online jump and wanted to log again I had also information that I'm already logged. I restardr dsj4 and it was fine. I lost a lot of points because of few situation like this (it happened just 4-5 times - and it was for 5 sec only ;p ), but when I'm offline mine points are still the same so I hope that noone hacked my account :)
Good luck with Your situation
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Did you happen to try the "wind trainer" program that somebody was linking to this forum?
Edit: I emailed you some additional instructions.
Last edited by Jussi Koskela on 01 Feb 2011, 10:16, edited 1 time in total.
green

Post by green »

It's possible!

It' not so big problem when somebody hacked account of one or other games...that is still just a little game...but when hacked paypal account and stolen some money then I'm really angry!
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Tip to others:
If you tried the claimed "wind trainer" program that some one was earlier linking to this forum you should immediately change all the passwords which you had stored to your web browser.
Never download programs from untrusted sources!