Separate server for players below 1200 rating

Ideas and suggestions for improving DSJ4.
SoBo

Separate server for players below 1200 rating

Post by SoBo »

Hey Jussi, I am writing this suggestion because you deleted all the private servers which we had for a long time. The situation is, we have many new players with a rating of less than 1000 , and they are only joining to troll and grief our lobbies. They are toxic in chat, AFK, and when the game automatically kicks them they re-join the lobby and continue all over again. From my observations, as an experienced player I noticed that players under 1200 ranking are people who are destroying our game. My suggestion is that you should make a separate the lobbies for players under 1200 rating. Players who will want to learn how to play the game and quickly obtain the 1200 ranking will be allowed to play with experienced players and participate in the World Cup. Players with 1000 ranking or less, right now are chat spammers that spam "i will rape your mother" etc. They AFK grief the lobbies. This only gets us angry. Ending my suggestion, please make something like a Continental Cup for players with a ranking 1200 less so they can have a place to learn how to play the game and the players who want to achieve the 1200 ranking, will be allowed to play with the experienced players. I didn't want to harass or offend players who have a ranking of 1200 or less and are normal players. But the situation is bad right now, but you have to fix this.

Best regards,
SoBo
PEAK : 1946

Online Total length 3531.47m
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Separate server for players below 1200 rating

Post by Jussi Koskela »

If there is inappropriate behavior please take a screenshot and send it to me. I will put chat bans into action then.
Rate limits on servers might work on high season, but off-season there will be too few players to divide into different categories.
Basadoni

Re: Separate server for players below 1200 rating

Post by Basadoni »

SoBo wrote:Hey Jussi, I am writing this suggestion because you deleted all the private servers which we had for a long time. The situation is, we have many new players with a rating of less than 1000 , and they are only joining to troll and grief our lobbies. They are toxic in chat, AFK, and when the game automatically kicks them they re-join the lobby and continue all over again. From my observations, as an experienced player I noticed that players under 1200 ranking are people who are destroying our game. My suggestion is that you should make a separate the lobbies for players under 1200 rating. Players who will want to learn how to play the game and quickly obtain the 1200 ranking will be allowed to play with experienced players and participate in the World Cup. Players with 1000 ranking or less, right now are chat spammers that spam "i will rape your mother" etc. They AFK grief the lobbies. This only gets us angry. Ending my suggestion, please make something like a Continental Cup for players with a ranking 1200 less so they can have a place to learn how to play the game and the players who want to achieve the 1200 ranking, will be allowed to play with the experienced players. I didn't want to harass or offend players who have a ranking of 1200 or less and are normal players. But the situation is bad right now, but you have to fix this.

Best regards,
SoBo
Well, i have 1050 Points and the chat off and i want to play against all players. Beside of that i am not a beginner, only because i dont have 2000 Points.